Cadillac Owners Forum banner
32K views 219 replies 28 participants last post by  AdvenJack 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
July 21 Tampa meet...

Updated by Boombotz.
It is going to be in the parking lot of the Shoppes on Amberly in Tampa Palms. The timing will be 5 or 6pm. For a reference point use Peobody Billards and Games. The address is 15333 Amberly Drive, Tampa, 33647.

#4 ·
Re: Tampa Meet July

We should be able to come, but it is my (J's) dads B-Day so I have to see. Usually... I would just go see him the day before instead, but that is my Moms B-day. I am thinking he wouldn't mind a Sunday get together though. I will try and work out the details and make this date work.

#5 ·

I'm in - I'll set the day aside. Wonder if those members who didn't make it out last time (for whatever reason: working, car damaged, etc.) will come out for this one. It's about 3 1/2 months of advance notice, I don't think there should be any excuses! :)

#6 ·

I'm in - I'll set the day aside. Wonder if those members who didn't make it out last time (for whatever reason: working, car damaged, etc.) will come out for this one. It's about 3 1/2 months of advance notice, I don't think there should be any excuses! :)
No excuses!!

#11 ·
That sounds like a great idea. Of course we have to pray for no rain or hurricanes that day.

I everybody will have their Caddy's all shined up.

Are people with brand new Corvettes invited to this or is this strictly Caddy's.
I have a friend of mine who is in the process of ordering a brand new convertible.

#20 ·
I have a couple of thoughts for the New Tampa area. One is the Ruby Tuesday's near the movie theatre. We could park the cars in the far end of the movie theatre parking lot and then go in for dinner. Or we could go to the Tampa Brickyard and if we get there early enough we could snag some spaces in the side lot. The Tampa Brickyard is in Tampa Palms. Both restaurants have bars. I have to checkout to see if there are any bars/restaurants in Pebble Creek. At this point I don't know what is in Brandon but I will investigate when I get back from my cruise and I leave for Ft. Lauderdale on Friday.

Does anybody else have any ideas?

#21 ·
I have a couple of thoughts for the New Tampa area. One is the Ruby Tuesday's near the movie theatre. We could park the cars in the far end of the movie theatre parking lot and then go in for dinner. Or we could go to the Tampa Brickyard and if we get there early enough we could snag some spaces in the side lot. The Tampa Brickyard is in Tampa Palms. Both restaurants have bars. I have to checkout to see if there are any bars/restaurants in Pebble Creek. At this point I don't know what is in Brandon but I will investigate when I get back from my cruise and I leave for Ft. Lauderdale on Friday.

Does anybody else have any ideas?
They also have a new Beef O Bradeys a little further up plus Chilies and some other places.

#26 ·
You can count me in. I think by late July i should have the body work done and bumper fillers in. I doubt paint though. Maybe a new viyl top. It hasnt changed much cosmetically since the last meet i was at. I mean ive dumped over $1000 into mechanical issues since then,but shes still lookin a bit rugged. But not nearly as rugged as Night Wolfs :thepan::stirpot:. Even if none of that is done i'll still come down. Probably bring a friend or two and get a hotel for the night.

Hopefully there will be a bigger turnout than the Orlando meet.

Yeah, i cant wait!

#27 ·
Hi folks,

I've been doing some thinking and that is always a dangerous thing when we do that. How does Peabody's in Tampa Palms sound? It is located in the Shoppes of Amberly. The parking lot is large and I think we could grab the back part if we get there early enough.

#28 ·
Brougham will be there :)

Just got it on the road today.... still needs a ton of work, and a handful of things I'd like fixed before the trip to FL....

She will not be looking very pretty but... ah well... it's a Caddy, right?

This will be the 3rd Cadillac I have owned.... and brought to the meets, the Tampa folks will have seen em' all :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.