Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Final leftover V item up for grabs.

397 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Kadonny 
#1 ·
I have a full set of Car Motorsports mats for the CTS-V left over from my old car. Anyone interested?

Here is the only problem. The driver mat has 8 months wear on it, but still in good shape. Only wear is where your foot sits for the accelerator, but this might come up when they get cleaned. Also, my rear cargo mat had a spill of red wine (dont ask) on it. I think this will come right off if I get it professionally cleaned.

So here is the offer. I'll sell them as is or I can get them cleaned and sell them for a bit more. I paid $ 300.00 for the set from Car Motorsports 8 months ago.

Set includes:

All mats are colored "Quicksilver" which matches the Ebony interior of the CTS-V perfectly.

-2 front mats with the V logo running up the side of the mat so you read it as you step into the car

-2 rear seat mats blank (no logos on them)

-1 trunk/cargo mat with the V logo (large logo) centered on it

I can snap pictures of them this weekend if anyone wants. I was thinking $ 100.00 as is or I'll add the cost of cleaning them if anyone wants me to do that. Then of course add on shipping costs which should be under $ 20.

Let me know.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm interested. I have the tan interior. Just looked on the carsmotorsports website and the quicksilver looks to be nearly black and I have black mats there already, so I think it'd be fine. I'll take 'em. I have a doohickey to clean carpets, so I'll give that a go, thus, no need to get 'em cleaned.

#4 ·
GOTTSPD is in first, bigjim in second.

GOTTSPD, emailing you right now to see if we can work things out. I have a new set on order from Car Motorsports for my STS-V so when I get them (probably in a week) I can reuse their box to ship my old mats to you.

thebigjim, i'll let you know if GOTTSPD falls through.

Thanks for the interest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.