Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Where can I get Tire Pressure Sensors?

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  rand49er 
#1 ·
Where can I get Tire Pressure Sensors at a decent price?

#6 ·
I have two sensors if anyone is interested for $50 for the pair. They have 2k miles on them. Email me at ereganw@aol.com I think I will sell my B&M shifter as well. It is used with few miles on it. I got it from my friend to install but I have decided to leave the stock one and put the few bucks towards my next expensive H.P. upgrades!

#7 ·
If you run tire/wheels without the TPM sensors, you will get a problem indication on your dash and in the display in the tach (on the left). It is supposedly possible to disable the TPM system using the Tech II if you really want to run without TPMs. However, it is not necessary to have run-flats to get value from the TPM system. My wife's DTS came from the factory without run-flats but with TPMs. TPMs are required by the federal government for run-flats because you might not even be aware of a pressure loss without them.

#12 ·
I just ordered and received 4 sensors and 4 nuts from Luke at Lindsay Cadillac. He UPS'd them to me, and they arrived as expected. I think its funny that I have to order parts for my car in California from a dealership in Virginia, but what the heck. The price was great, and the service was great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.