Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Unofficial CTS-V Picture Thread

481K views 755 replies 254 participants last post by  06ctsv1 
#1 ·
Let's see some pictures of these bad boys. I've been looking for pictures, but they are scattered through the forum.

Everyone, post them here!

#547 · (Edited)
No arguments here. :)

I forgot that I had finally managed to take some pictures of the car with the LC Veneto wheels on it. This was at Summit Point Raceway when One Lap of America was coming through and I went over to spectate. Not the most scenic backdrop, obviously, but I had a clean car and a camera, sooo...

#551 ·
#548 ·
All pix are from blackberry torch... so not the best quality...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Cadillac sts Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Luxury vehicle

Automotive lighting Headlamp Light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Bumper

I've only had her for a month now. So far I tinted all windows with a nice 7in 5% strip on windshield, got the lights custom painted with the cadi logo put in to make it a little different, rims where powder coated by the previous owner.

Performance: I put in a K&N CAI, Jet Performance programmer. Just ordered b&b cat back w/ x-pipe, bmr pinion support, creative steel diff block, poly rear diff bushing... waiting for the exhaust to be done and bushing to arrive so I can have them all put in same time :D

#550 ·
#554 ·
You've got me beat on lug nuts, as I only have 2 sets of those. :p

I've had a total of 5 sets of wheels, but I think the most at any one time was 4 sets. Now I'm down to 3 (Rotas for winter, TDs for track, Venetos for summer), like you. Oh, and I have a full size spare (MM wheel), so I have 13 wheels. Do I win, or do you have a spare? :D

#557 ·
I don't have a spare, so you take the cake! Also, I was just illustrating how many times I have to loosen and tighten those damn lug nuts, but I only have one set that I currently use (spline drives).

#555 ·
I just got 8 Hankook z214 c91 track tires for the V2. Add that to 3 Pirelli P Zero Corsas and 4 rear PS2s. Then, for the V1, I have 4 Dunlop SP Sport Maxx, 4 Hoosier GACs and 2 PS2s. And that's what I've got in my basement. Not including the Hankook evos on my V2 and PS2s on my V1 currently...

I am like the Massachusetts' TireRack warehouse...

#560 ·
Moved to a 'front plate-state' from a 'rear-only-plate-state'
I'm absolutely amazed they let you get away with W T F on your plate. I understand it's Jersey and all that :p, but that still surprises me.

Take it off!
Concur! I haven't had a front plate on my cars since I can't remember, despite CT being a 2 plate state. I've never had a police officer comment on it.

#563 ·
Love the color of the wheels. Is that actually black chrome, or some really fancy powdercoat?

BTW, car looks great!

#566 ·
Looks good!

#568 ·
4:30am wed morning, frigid weather. Caught this small Quadrantid meteor (middle of screen) with the V. It's blurry because I had it on a 30 second exposure and there was a plane about to enter the frame.. I didn't want it to ruin the pic, so 7 seconds in I quickly shut off the camera. Touching the camera blurred the stars, etc. Also affecting the coolness was the car that drove by behind me (the white reflection streak on the V).

#573 ·
Johnny6, I'm about to paint my bumper to match yours...did you paint that, or did you pastidip it or something?

I have a bunch of peeling paint in that area and instead of paying $1000 to get it resprayed, I think for a $10 can of paint/plastidip it will look pretty good with the black.