Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Unofficial CTS-V Picture Thread

481K views 755 replies 254 participants last post by  06ctsv1 
#1 ·
Let's see some pictures of these bad boys. I've been looking for pictures, but they are scattered through the forum.

Everyone, post them here!

#370 ·
Bridgewater, damn, that's close. Its about a half hour, but you have to come up to Wycoff for a Jersey meet one Wednesday.

Its interesting to see all the different angles, sides, and variety of types of shots that people poast. I know it's all opinion, and for Christ sake it's the same car, but each time they look good. Keep 'um coming.

#376 ·
#374 ·

here you go, looks good

what about dem braces????

Reactions: lilgCTS-V
#375 ·
now if I could post it like above your should have your car almost like mine:shhh:

Attachments

This post has been deleted
#380 ·
Same here. This car is way more then I would ever need, then people like you go and tune the hell out of it and make it a hell of alot faster. Not that I was there to go all out myself, but I was definately humbled by how little I really know....

#390 ·
Sleepys4 - Nice! That burnout picture is awesome!

#395 ·
When I ordered mine, I requested to have the dealer badge not put on.

On another note.... My pristine car has been violated. I know it wasn't perfect with 97,000 miles, but some drunk a-hole opened the back door to a car I was sitting next to anf gave me a door ding right in the middle of the back passenger door. No paint damage, I'm sure it'll pop out, just annoyed.

#401 ·
...On another note.... My pristine car has been violated. I know it wasn't perfect with 97,000 miles, but some drunk a-hole opened the back door to a car I was sitting next to anf gave me a door ding right in the middle of the back passenger door. No paint damage, I'm sure it'll pop out, just annoyed.
I feel for ya. My neighbor wacked his door 2X into the side of mine. He acted like he had no idea until I showed him where his door lined up and where he checked with his hands (dusty car) to see if he did any damage. The paintless dent removal did an incredible job. Absolutely perfect. He paid for it.

#397 ·
Dude, I had no idea your car had 100k on it. Looks like half of that in person. :thumbsup:

#398 ·
yea mike's car is mint :worship: KW-DUBS

down with all dealer badges....... i know i shouldn't talk with my flags but i put them on and they are not advertisements...

#399 ·
Thanks guys. When I get home (traveling now) I'll post up a pick. So annoying. Looking at my car, my eyes go right at it.

#400 ·
Mine came with a little ding in the left front fender. The dealer had their paintless dent repair guys look at it but they didn't think they could fix it without needing a refinish. I told them I didn't want any new paint on the car so we left it like it was.

#403 ·
I think that's a picture of my car. And no, I wouldn't mind if you lowered it.

Black Raven + accessory wheels, FTW!

btw, rear windows open + track day = 'sail panel' damage. don't ask me how I know.

#406 ·
Been too long since anyone updated or posted recent pics of their rides!!!!!

Come on new folks! Show us whatcha got!!

Old timers, what you been hidin'?

Or, :lildevil: , how about some of you poor, dumb, garage queen lovin', Winter storage, "Ewwwww, my car might get dirty!" Yankees, postin' up some slumber shots!

I want to see pics of the cars claimed to be the fastest in a 1/8, 1/4, 1 mile and road course (other than Andy Pilgrim's big boys). Even short course SCCA, if anyone still runs it like we do down here. :tard:

The little guy on the left is Andy Pilgrim;)

Like my Lindsay V Day Action Pics, too. (I am SOOO glad I changed to clear lenses on the front since then!)

A thing of symmetrical beauty.

#407 ·
World's Fastest V1 in Standing 1-mile event, 162mph, next time I should get 170+mph with longer shifts:

And my favorite pic:

#408 ·
^^ Damn she's a bute!

#409 ·

i'm getting rid of my front plate, cutting it then shoving it in the lower grill...

#411 ·
Wow looking at my V in this pic and looking at her now. Just from doing the "oven baked" fogs and buying those smoked side markers. It just give the car a whole different feel. I was thinking of cutting my plate and doing the whole lower grill thing but then I thought of all the blocked air, thats why I decieded to do the "floating" plate. Just a $5 dollar piece of alum. angle and four bolts.