Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Unofficial CTS-V Picture Thread

481K views 755 replies 254 participants last post by  06ctsv1 
#1 ·
Let's see some pictures of these bad boys. I've been looking for pictures, but they are scattered through the forum.

Everyone, post them here!

#327 ·
I don't think I want to look at new vs. 4+ years later and all beat down. I'll just leave my pics put away.

#328 ·

zero mods

a few mods

#331 ·

INTO

#333 ·
JUST DREAMIN

#337 ·
Now that is beautiful. nice pic - can you PM me the image I like to make it my backgroud (only wish the wheels were black also)

#340 ·
im with ya. To dark on a platinum imo. They just look like gloss black to me from a distance. Up close they look sexy

#342 ·
They look a little better in person, but not the look I was going for. Different light affects them, but once I put the tires on,,,they were just black. :banghead: They do give the car a more aggressive look though. Maybe I'll trade my accessories for someones stockers, and try again next year :D

Tony you still got the sticker from Vday on there?
YUP :yup:

#346 ·
I love the way they came out. They're perfect!

#351 ·
Tony, they look gorgeous on the floor. I think the camera's metering of your car's lighter color darkens the wheels in the pic, and in person they'd look a bunch better. Nice!
Well, they're on for the season. I'll see how I like them, and how people respond. If anything, they might look better with some brake dust on them :lildevil:
One thing I do like, is that the calipers look much better behind these wheels. I was tempted to paint them, but not anymore.

BTW I don't hate them, kinda like them actually. But its just not what I was looking for.

#353 ·
Very nice clean picture. To bad its of the inferior color! J/K

What camera did you shoot this with? Looks great!

#356 ·

She's all wet in the morning sun!!

#357 ·

Camera phone pic

#360 ·
LUVMY04V

That is one bad ass looking V. That gives any V2 a run for the money in the appeal department :thumbsup:

#364 ·
Replace ford with C6, plz :p

#366 ·