Cadillac Owners Forum banner
16K views 154 replies 23 participants last post by  8ball 
#1 ·
I have spoke with Old Town and this is organized with them. It is very important that if you are attending this meet that you RSVP by the specified date. Old Town has agreed to work with us here on Cadillac Forums and allow us our own section in the parking lot during the Saturday Night Cruz. Being that all of our cars will not meet the specific requirements to actually drive the cruz that will be the only part we are not allowed to participate in. Anyone who has been to Old Town is aware that cars go all the way around the lot for show we will be in this lot in an area set aside for us specifically. I will be given the exact location of the lot to everyone after I RSVP. It should really be pretty cool. This place is a great family atmosphere so it is really open for one to come alone or with the family. The date organized with Old Town is for November 4th with a 4:00 P.M. arrival. The RSVP will need to be PM'd to me no later than October 10th. Please only RSVP if you are sure to attend being they have to put parking spots to the side for this. It does not matter if you have a Cadillac or not it is our section. Here is a link to Old Town so you can look at there location, directions, and things to do there Old Town - Kissimmee, Florida - Home Page - Shopping, Dining, Entertainment Attraction, Shops, Restaurants, Rides. Any questions feel free to PM me with them. Hope we get a great turn out for this one.:D I am up for suggestions on what people would like to have changed from the last one if anything. I believe we will most likely follow the same type of arrangements for the caravan over to Orlando for Tampa members and the pre-meet in Orlando area for drive over. All that specific info will be given after the RSVP date by PM. I thought it worked out very well. Please feel free to add any suggestions they are all welcomed.

See less See more
#117 · (Edited)
Sorry I couldn't make it. I have been sick as a dog for last 4 days. Fever, throwing up, yadda yadda yadda.... I got up Saturday afternoon and thought I could make it but then after 20 mins bowing to the porcelain god, I knew it was a no go.

I had been waiting for this for months, had a room reserved at the Hilton and everything, but there was just no way i could make it.... my luck. I haven't been sick in three years and the one weekend I had plans I felt like I was on death's door. :(

#119 ·
It was very nice meeting all those who did show up.. And all those who did not show up after RSVP'ing will be charged a $10,000.00 penalty, due to me, upon receipt of paperwork...

Otherwise, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I hope to see you at more meets in the near future.. We do have a few planned, and you'll hear about them soon.. For example, the meet in the West Wing of my Palm Beach mansion - where you'll get to meet Donald Trump, Frank Sinatra Junior, the Notorious B.I.G. and a few Italians you heard of but thought were dead. We're legally limited to 250,000 persons due to fire regulations, but a little bribery goes a long way...

Stay tuned...

#120 ·
It was very nice meeting all those who did show up.. And all those who did not show up after RSVP'ing will be charged a $10,000.00 penalty, due to me, upon receipt of paperwork...

Otherwise, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I hope to see you at more meets in the near future.. We do have a few planned, and you'll hear about them soon.. For example, the meet in the West Wing of my Palm Beach mansion - where you'll get to meet Donald Trump, Frank Sinatra Junior, the Notorious B.I.G. and a few Italians you heard of but thought were dead. We're legally limited to 250,000 persons due to fire regulations, but a little bribery goes a long way...

Stay tuned...
Haha! :highfive: We definitely need to have a West Palm Beach meet or move that to the Fort Lauderdale area. Possibly get some of these guys down to the towers meet that occurs every Friday.

Thanks.

#123 ·
It was great meeting everyone.....I had a great time...look forward to it again. Saw some nice cars, eat good food, meet great people and I almost died. Tom lured me into a really fast car ride and I almost died. No..just kidding it was a rush..Thanks guys :).....
It was great meeting everyone as well....sorry I didnt get to stay longer guys. I was tired, still trying to adjust to the time. Yea some nice cars were there!! Which one did you like the best??:)

#131 ·
Great pictures. I wish I could have had my Escalade next to Boombotz's. My stupid left rear tire has been leaking air and I wouldn't have made it from Boca Raton without getting a flat. I will look forward to the spring meet and hopefully a sooner meet with some owners in Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach.

Thanks.

#135 ·
I'd be privliged :) That car is a sister car to mine..... gosh looking at these pictures makes me miss my car even more... I actually started looking on ebay at other Caddys I like... heh.... Ah well... the Isuzu will be plenty reliable for a dialy driver and off-roader for some years to come... maybe sometime in the near future I will be able to start tinkering with my moms Brougham too.

Want me to send the full pics to you? or I can just host them on my site and link to them.

#140 ·
It was JStowe the person who typed right above you lol! Well we had a great time. The turnout really lacked. It is a shame so many of those who RSVP'd didn't make it. I have decided to wait a while before another one of the Old Town meets are done again. I really enjoyed hanging out with those who did show and Thanks! We had a good time hope to see you all soon. We will probably have a local meet when Sal comes into town so keep your eyes open Tampa Bay members!

#143 ·
lol, as I was typing that I was like... I think its him...lol.

I hope I am still here for the next Old Town meet...

we do need to do a monthly Tampa Bay getogether or something.... Palm Pavilon at Clearwater Beach is a nice place.
Lets do the next one at Sams Beach Bar in Hudson. It will be less than a hour drive for everyone including Sal if he is visiting his father in Spring Hill.

#146 ·
Good pics guys!!!! Julie let me know if you are doing the beach bar....HAHAHAHA hopefully the damn duck is on the sand instead of the rocks this time..:D

#149 ·
I hope you can make it next time too!!!! The more the merrier :D

#151 ·
Hey man, where were you at for this meet??? I was actually lookin forward to seeing your ride again. I hope you can make it to the next one!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.