Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Ok guys, men's cologne (ladies chime in too with what you like)

6K views 80 replies 32 participants last post by  Adam 
#1 ·
ok guys so what do you wear? ladies what do you like? (and what do you wear also?)

i wear three different colognes, each for different occasions.

i wear Kirra most often for work or just hanging out with friends.

i wear A&F's Fierce for church or going out with my fiancee.

i wear Armani Code for very special occasions. and VERY special occasions with my fiancee. so thats my list, what do you all wear.

#3 ·
Drakkar Noir by Guy LaRoche.

#4 ·
gary88 said:
I just ran out of Tommy Hilfiger that I had for 6 years. Now i'm getting either Jake from Hollister, or another bottle of Tommy.
wow six years? as in have worn it for 6 or have had it for 6? damn i run through cologne like you wouldnt believe. i have had the Kirra and A&F for about 2 months and am half way through them. the Armani i have had for about 1 month.

#6 ·
Thank you! I don't know much about colognes, but I like this one a lot! My dad handed it down to me so I have no idea how old it is..

#7 ·
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
wow six years? as in have worn it for 6 or have had it for 6? damn i run through cologne like you wouldnt believe. i have had the Kirra and A&F for about 2 months and am half way through them. the Armani i have had for about 1 month.
I had that one single bottle for 6 years. It was the smaller one too! I only wore it for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, dates, and going out to dinner.

#8 ·
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
Thank you! I don't know much about colognes, but I like this one a lot! My dad handed it down to me so I have no idea how old it is..
haha, me either but i know what i like and know what the wife likes <nickname til it becomes official in august. ha, i will recommend the A&F and the Armani Code. the Armani i like the most.

#11 ·
Clinique Happy is the well known around these parts as the Panty Dropper...I rarely wear it, but I do keep a bottle in the truck, just in case...

Tonight, I will throw a few squirts on, but I can't tell ya'll why...'Tis a family forum!

#12 ·
Spyder said:
Clinique Happy is the well known around these parts as the Panty Dropper...I rarely wear it, but I do keep a bottle in the truck, just in case...

Tonight, I will throw a few squirts on, but I can't tell ya'll why...'Tis a family forum!
haha, so you too will be having a VERY special occasion tonight too eh? ;) yeah me too... Clinique Happy huh? havent heard of it, i'll see if i can find it.

#14 ·
Happy is very citrus-y...Orange bottle, silver top. Gottshalks, or however the hell you spell it...

#19 ·
I've honestly picked up more women in my life when I smelled like stale beer and salt roasted peanuts. I don't believe they make that in a bottle but it's the truth.

For the record, I got married when I was 22 and haven't dated since college. This may have something to do with this. Hmmmm.

#20 ·
Forgot to mention that I love when my wife smells like soy sauce and raw pork. This means she's making Chicken Adobo and Lumpia. My favorites. God bless a man with a Filipina wife.

#21 ·
ALBUNDY said:
Try Issi Miyakie or Kenneth Cole Black. Your women won't be dissappointed
i thought about picking up some of that Kenneth Cole Black but i didnt. i might order it. and i have heard about Allure so i might pick it up too.

LADIES, WHERE YA'LL AT?

CVP- that is great! my lady likes cologne though.

#22 ·
I have Blueberry Britt, gold limited edition.

Some more, but they are almost empty. I need something else. I like to change up...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.