Cadillac Owners Forum banner
9K views 73 replies 47 participants last post by  antoonio 
#1 ·
I'm just wondering here, but I just filled my tank up this weekend @ 3.05 per gallon. The total fillup was about $63, and I'm getting about 12.7 mpg.

This is getting crazy!!

#8 ·
Gas prices are outrageous. Its hitting nearly $3/gallon here in California.

Does anyone know if the digital gas range in your center channel is accurate? For example, the digital reading that states you have "XX" amounts of miles remaining until your out of fuel.

Just curious, is it a good idea to always keep your fuel above a certain mark and avoid the stick to hit the red mark (low)? :hmm:

#12 ·
Stoneage_Caddy said:
i paid TOO MUCH ....

gotta love greed .....there really socking to us premium guys ...at least you all can run regualr ...its about to the point that ill back the timing down so i can run regualr in it
Regular, please I hear the engine knocking when I ran one tank of regular, not to mention I got like 9 mpg.

#13 ·
I paid $2.71 a gallon this morning for regular...$54.00. I'm getting around 13.5 around town in my 2000 Escalade. I'm heading down to Durham NC this Sunday. Taking my daughter back to school at Duke. I'll see how it is on the open road...first good trip in it for me.

#18 ·
I just 54.9 for a full tank of gas here in gray at $3.05 a gallon. It really sucks cause i was paying like $47 for regular, but my dealer told me to use premium 'cause it started knocking, but Im going to switch back to regular, and only use premium every now and then.

#20 ·
You guys should spare a thought for us Brits, we are now paying the equivalent of $7.65 per gallon!

Thats bad enough when you drive little Mini but when your driving a 5.7 Escalade in the City it gets a bit crazy - it just cost me $150.00 to fill it up yesterday.:crying:

Luckily i'm getting it converted to run on LPG (Propane) nexzt month - that'll cost $2.40 per gallon.:D

#22 ·
bensargeant said:
You guys should spare a thought for us Brits, we are now paying the equivalent of $7.65 per gallon!

Thats bad enough when you drive little Mini but when your driving a 5.7 Escalade in the City it gets a bit crazy - it just cost me $150.00 to fill it up yesterday.:crying:

Luckily i'm getting it converted to run on LPG (Propane) nexzt month - that'll cost $2.40 per gallon.:D

How many miles to the gallon will you get with propane?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.