Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Saffron Seats

5K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  V locity 
#1 ·
How does everyone like the saffron inserts on the CTS-V? Is it too much. Do you prefer the black/black.

#2 ·
I have been thinking of order the saffron seats on my 2014 V Coupe because it's different and adds some color to the all black interior, but my concerns are that the saffron portions of the seats and interior will get dirty and fade over time making it look like crap.

I have seen it in person and it looks pretty good when it's new, but I haven't seen any after a couple years of solid use to really tell.

#22 · (Edited)
Who cares. Live in the future or past and you'll never enjoy the present. What are you concerned about exactly? Resale? Let me tell you this; orange interiors, dirty or clean, do not lend to high resale value. Longevity? The GM suede is not made from minced unicorn horns and space aliens. It's cheap faux alcantara, it can be replaced, if you so desire. Although, you'll likely wear a hole in your 'leather' seat bolsters before that happens.
LoL. Here's me posing.
You shouldn't do profile shots, they do nothing for your cheekbones.

edit; I'm in a bitchy mood, forgive my outburst.

#4 ·
I absolutely hated them in pictures. Then I saw them in person and I had to have them. The yellow stitching you get everywhere else in the car just makes it look awesome!

#11 ·
Poseur

#14 ·
Agreed. Real driver enthusiasts would forgo seats and simply squat in the area vacated by the seats. It's really the only way to truly feel connected to the car.

#17 ·
How dare those bastards! Don't be talkin' no smack 'bout my saffron seats yo!

#19 ·
Wow, I seriously did not know that. I wonder why?

#21 ·
I guess I did set that one up pretty good. LoL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.