Cadillac Owners Forum banner

15 Escalade Pricing leaked

5K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  evois 
#1 · (Edited)
#7 ·
gmfamily said:
That's how I see it, the Escalade is a bargain compared to Tahoe. Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I was expecting escalade prices to be few thousand $ more after seeing cts and elr prices.

Maybe they saw that consumers are not happy with pricing on those 2 cars that's why they didn't hike the price as planned.

Luxury escalade and loaded tahoe price difference is $8k

#9 ·
RARE ESKY said:
Im waiting. rather get the 8 speed trans model.
I have been waiting on new model for 2 years,
I don't know if I wanna wait till sep-oct for it,
Tired of waiting already.

If you don't mind waiting for few more months 8 speed is for sure worth to wait.

I saw the new lade at okc car show last week,
Looks very good
Interior better then I expected.
Headlights looks like a jewelry,
Very impressed with it.

This post has been deleted
#10 ·
Well, it looks like we're going to have to wait to order one anyway. There's a thread following Denali builds through GM's ordering system on tahoeyukonforum and they are reporting an ordering constraint down to 0%, something apparently to do with rear axles, perhaps a shortage of them. So right now dealers aren't allowed to place any orders for 6.2 Denalis and the ones in production have been stuck at the 1100 stage. Not sure if the constraint is for all of them or just the 4WD ones.

#14 ·
For some of us we remember the first 2007's with the 6 speed trans in the Escalade, there were MANY problems, I was lucky and had no issues with the transmissions in any of my Escalade's, others were not as lucky, I look forward to a platinum with an 8 speed, and have no problem waiting with my GL63. :)

#22 ·
Nihsel10 said:
GM probably saving money or giving that option to people who can actually afford power steps. Interesting approach. Probably the same for rain sensing wipers, which became an epic fail during the 2007-2009 models after many window cracks.
I have a luxury on order.

Well however you look at it,
Doesn't make sense to me.
It's not about if you can afford it or not,
If I can afford a $79k SUV I can afford $83k SUV too,
But don't need $4-5k premium options that I will never use.

So even tho I wanted power steps I didn't wanna spend extra money to just to get power steps.

#32 ·
Even though I am a repeat buyer, my dealership still required a $1K deposit... I am a bit concerned with all the rumors about 8G and new logo arriving in the Fall...
Pretty skeptical about the new tranny so soon, but new logo is definitely possible. But how would it be implemented? Would the car still have the circular indentations on the grill and tailgate? Or would they change it like the '15 ATS? The new wider squatter logo would look out of place inside the circle imo...

#33 ·
714Cadi said:
Even though I am a repeat buyer, my dealership still required a $1K deposit... I am a bit concerned with all the rumors about 8G and new logo arriving in the Fall... Pretty skeptical about the new tranny so soon, but new logo is definitely possible. But how would it be implemented? Would the car still have the circular indentations on the grill and tailgate? Or would they change it like the '15 ATS? The new wider squatter logo would look out of place inside the circle imo...
Hopefully they put the new logo on it ! The Escalade deserves it and many buyers will be awfully upset if a few months later they put the new logo on The car.

#35 ·
2010drive said:
If any of you guys can wait until September 8th to order I highly recommend it as ALL the trim levels will have the 8 speed starting then. Direct from the regional manager out of AZ.
I have one on order suppose to be built next week.
If I could wait I would but I don't wanna wait no more.

Not only 8 speed
I think new logo would look real nice too

#37 ·
I have now been inside a 15 Tahoe. I had high hopes for the third row seat. I cant describe the disappointment. Knowing the limitations of the solid rear axel, I was curious. Well, there is no magic. The seat is a kit that sits on top of the rear floor. It takes up 5 inches of vertical storage and is impossible to sit in. Seriously kids under 6 only. And no second row console. I see no reason to trade. Keeping my 11 Platinum. Still miss the rear of my Navigator.

#39 ·
Nihsel10 said:
Yeah but they should give people the option to put the power steps on their escalade despite it not being available on the lux and base. That would be like defeating the purpose of building your own escalade the way you want, right, maybe,no? :confused:
They should,
You are exactly right..

----------

IceColdak said:
Is this how the Escalade will be too??
Yes They are same

----------

gmfamily said:
This is nuts, but I totally understand not being able to wait any longer. Those who buy knowing changes are around the corner should be rewarded. Either a discount or a special feature that is only available on the first year. Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
They should but I doubt they care enough to do anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.