Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  wildwhl 
#1 ·
Rain coming to ATL today....I have to drive my 93 S-10 blazer...

Even with 165k she will still do 0-60 in 11 flat.....

You just cannot kill that 4.3 liter vortec....my wife tried...ran it with no coolant for an hour in GA-July....It actually made it to my driveway and then shut down...threw up the last bit of coolant on my concrete....

cleaned out the tar...I mean oil, fixed the radiator plug that was blown out and changed the 2 dollar thermo that caused it......She said...Hmm, I thought all that time I kept smelling the car it was someone in front of me....

Anyway, just killing time on the board....MAN i love this car...

I know we all complain about this clunk or that plastic etc....But I have to say hands down out of all my buddies BMW's, Merc's, SAAB's, Stangs and Vettes they all want to borrow mine to go for lunch....of course, I NEVER let them...hey, they make knock my rim on the Arby's drive through....

Just love the car...thats all...Can't wait for tomorrow....LET THERE BE SUN!

See less See more
#4 ·
Just that I live in Atlanta....I would say we have some of the worst traffic in America.

From I-85 to I-285 (my route) it's not unusual to have 1 person killed per day. Add the rain an it's good bye commute...

Maybe it's the mix of slow paced southern people with East Coast transplants...not sure but it's a mess...

Just not advised to drive the V on a rainy day in Atl on my route...

My truck is my airport/crappy day/Tail gating beast so I use it when needed...

#5 ·
The whole slowing down in the rain has always puzzled me. We Minnesotans don't even slow down for raging, zero visibility, white-out blizzards. Rain is just wet; at least you can still see the road. :)

Low 70s and endless sun here today....V time. :sneaky:

#9 ·
Mutlu said:
You wanna see people drive stupid. Come to Southern California (Los Angeles) when it rains.
We don't need no stinking rain to drive stupid!

Where's my gun...

#11 ·
Less traffic in Europe since they do not have to go to the dentist but once every lifetime....:histeric:

Sorry...couldn't resist....Spent some time in Singapore, Rott and Amster....I loved driving over there......

Get this, new flash....People actually only used the left lane to Pass!! It was just crazy.....Much better to drive there than stateside.....

I'm with Flyboy....if it my Black 04 ever see's rain it will be a total accident!

Did I say how much fun this car is? Taking my buddy out today in it...he has a 540 Danan (sp?) says he is pushing 350 hp/tq.....He wants to compare some American Iron!

#12 ·
I don't drive the V in the rain if I can help it either. I have never been like this with a car before in my life. I keep it as detailed as i can and just hate to see my baby get dirty. Now on rainy days both the V and the Harley stay in the garage. Ok... I am losing it.:bonkers:

#14 ·
Rained in Corona CA today, and the V was clean, so I took the F-150 to work.

I'm such a different driver in the truck. Floating along, all torque/no go, sitting up high, auto tranny... Zzzzzzzzzzzz.... WUH!!? Wuzzat? Umm... what was I saying?

Need a Lightning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.