Cadillac Owners Forum banner
5K views 36 replies 10 participants last post by  kcnewell 
#1 ·
what do you think of "The Blade" or the "Origional California Water Blade"? I've never been pleasesd with Chamois and usually use compressed air to dry the car

See less See more
#27 ·
there are directions that come with it

#31 ·
this was what a cardboard tag on my "case" for the CCD said:

ATTENTION
The Origional California Car Duster is designed to safely and effectively remove surface dust from your vehicle. Here are a few helpfull hints to help ready your Duster for years of flawless service.

1. Remove Duster from its procteve cellophane bag.
  2. Set your Duster on a newspaper and let it air out for 48 hours.
  3. Shake Duster vigorously before and after each use
    [/list=1]

Untill the Duster is Properly "seasoned" (which happens after 2 or 3 uses), the Duster may leave minor streaks from excess paraffin wax. Do not be alarmed because the wax will not harm the finish of your vehicle, and can easily be wiped off. After 2 or 3 uses the Duster will work flawlessly, giving you outstanding results.

For maximum effectivenes, lightly dust the surface. Do not apply pressure and rub your vehicle or use Duster for scrubbing the finish. Use only on cool dry surfaces.

Remember, the dirtier your "Orrigional California Car Duster" gets the better it works!!!

It is not Recomended to dust off your cars hood immediately after driving--allow it to cool. Do not leave your Duster on fabrics or carpets, stains could result.

MADE IN KOREA

#33 ·
I'd just wipe it dry and keep crap off the edge

:shrug:

#35 ·
well thats my guess

#36 ·
I found the best deal for the Cal Water deals at Price Club (Costco), where they're about $12 each. Sometimes they have a 2/pack with a slightly smaller one for $19. I bought one of those and found a GREAT use for the smaller one.........now, don't knock it until you try it........

If you take showers, use it to dry off with! Works fairly well, takes off about 90% of the water and that way your towel stays almost dry! Sorry, but it does work! (Too many !!!!......I know.)

If you take baths, it'll still work, but you squeegee the water on the floor! Just like in Mexico.

#37 ·
I'm tryin' to picture that!.....So far it's not pretty! LOL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.