Cadillac Owners Forum banner

PHOTOSHOOT : 2013 Stealth Blue CTS V

12K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  Saleen09 
#1 · (Edited)
Gentleman - wanted to share a bit from the photoshoot I just had done with my new rig. Got a buddy who is DARN good and loves to trade seat time for JPEG's... :)

veruss my 2012 Raven Black CTS V I traded this for, I got more looks in the first week with Stealth Blue than the entire 8 months I owned the RB.

Opinions/Thoughts welcome.

See less See more
#8 ·
Doesn't need to be lowered. The wheel-to-fender gap looks the same all the way around the wheel.
In fact, if it's lowered it won't look as good.

Did you get the blue interior?

Damn that's a sweet color. Cadillac really botched the official photos.

#10 ·
Thanks. The car is my daily so I wanted to avoid lowering it unless I needed to. With the 20's , the gaps are 'nearly" perfect but. To me, it's not worth the time/expense/trade off of lowering not to mention the warranty (100K bumper to bumper).

I did NOT get the blue interior. My dealer didn't even know about the color until I told them about it. They ordered a SB Sedan with red calipers and the blue interior. **ICK**. Looks like someone killed two or three smurfs on the inside. I DID very much like the door panel inserts in the blue. Had Luke look them up and you have to replace the entire door panel for $$$$$$. No thanks.

The wheel offsets I don't remember off the top of my head, get ahold of Bryce at Precense Distribution.

Yes, Cadillac KILLED the media photos. That combined with only opening the order bank for less than 2 weeks didn't help this color get out much. 1 of 49 is what I have heard from two reliable sources.....

#24 ·
^^^ This x 2

#15 ·
That color looks so good.

I'm with Dr Design, how could Cadillac get the publicity photos so wrong on this color? They were awful.

#17 ·
Thanks for the all the compliments on the car and have also passed them on the photographer, TylerB59

D3 got ahold of me and it looks as though the car is getting lowered along with some other goodies. Another photoshoot coming your way shortly.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.