Cadillac Owners Forum banner

D3 Competition Lowering Springs (BACK IN STOCK!!!!) - Free Shipping THIS WEEK ONLY

9K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  Dr. Design 
#1 ·
D3 | COMPETITION LOWERING SPRINGS

2009-2013 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe/Sedan/Wagon (use Mag-Ride Rods)

100% compatible with Magnetic Ride Shocks

0.75″ Front / 1.0″ Rear

The D3 Competition Springs are the only springs on the market that allow for 100% perfect usage of the OEM Mag Ride Shocks. The key to allowing for proper interface with the OEM mag ride is the D3 Spring Hardware Kit which makes the car feel virtually stock when the D3 Sport Lowering Springs are installed.

Made in the USA the /D3/ Competition Springs are ISO 9001 certified as well and have been engineered and built specifically for the CTS-V allowing for a 50% stiffer over factory ride. Ride height is lowered by 0.75” FT and 1.0” RR.

The key to the D3 Competition Spring is their progressive spring rates. This allows for the springs to become progressively stiffer based on the load transferred to each spring. In other words the spring will become progressively stiffer the more aggressively you drive.

When paired with the D3 Competition Sway Bars the D3 Competition suspension kit will offer superior cornering capabilities allowing for ultra-aggressive street and track performance. They will also offer a great balanced ride that will work with your vehicles factory magnetic ride system.

$429 | USD
*Free shipping in the lower 48 for all orders placed by the end of this week 6/29/13

What do real vehicle owners have to say about this product?
Love my new D3 Competition Suspension!

After Gingerman [raceway] this past weekend, I REALLY Love the D3 competition suspension (and new GM 2 piece rotors). On track their is so much more confidence in handling, and much more speed. Easier to run with the lightweights in the twisties now (or at least stay close)! I can still run the curbing and the suspension eats them right up with very little unsettling of the car. I know the mag shocks are doing their job, but I didn’t expect the bump swallowing effect to still be in place. On the street, spring action is sweet. Very little difference in my opinion. The stiffer bars is what I feel more, and you really only feel that when the surface is different from left to right. So you do get a little rocking on uneven roads, but not on smooth ones (duh). Its slight and not a bother to me at all. Certainly more connected to the pavement, but does not beat you up at all. Very generally speaking, its sort of like stock suspension in sport mode when in tour mode with the new bits, but I know that won’t pass a technical analysis of what’s happening…. So: I highly recommend it all!

For more information please visit our website -
http://d3groupinc.com/d3-competition-lowering-springs/

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

See less See more
#29 ·
Hello,

You can get them through CTSVRacing.com or you can order them direct and we can ship direct.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

----------

Hello,

If the springs are installed correctly and all the proper steps are taken, there are not any issues in terms of noise.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Is there still the squeaking issue......didn't see anybody mentioning it..?

#30 ·
will they fit my brand new 2014 BLACK DIAMOND coupe i just bought?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.