Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Will these rims fit?

4K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  foland 
#1 ·
I'm a noob when it comes to offsets(i still dont know what it really means) and how to figure them out, and what kind of bolts i need and if anything will rub.

So if any of you can help that would be awesome!

My question is will these rims & tires fit my 2006 cts 3.6L without any modification or problems? I have the stock 18inch rims on there now and they are VERY close to the struts(and might even be rubbing, but that's another issue) I could put a penny in between and it would be held there.

What size tires out of these options would fit best?
225/30/20 - 235/30/20 - 225/35/20 - 245/35/20 - 255/35/20 - 245/40/20

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Custom_Wheels.cfm?pn=Akuza-Rims-843-Zenith-20BH&pID=48815

Also do you guys think 20" is too big look wise? 22 is ugly and ghetto looking(to me) and im worried 18" will look to small
Thanks for your guys help!

#13 ·
Personally I have 20" rims on mine and they look small also so I'm thinking 22's. I don't know what "ghetto" standards are but I think 22's would be a nicw tight fit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I should take the "ghetto" part out. After looking at more cadillacs i've seen with 22's it can actually look really good. I guess the first few i saw just looked bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.