Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Phoenix area Meet

29K views 265 replies 20 participants last post by  ChurchSTSV 
#1 ·
Ok....I,m going to try again. I would like to set up a meet with some V owners in the Phoenix area. We could meet at the Pavilions or maybe Sat morning on our own. Last time I tried this I only got one other car to join in....Hopefully it will be better this time around. Let me know what you guys think.

#24 ·
well.....I have been trying to set up these meets for some time and of course the day you guys show up I get called into work. I'm sorry I missed meeting up with you two. I'm planning on this Sat if you guys can make it again...let me know. I'd like to check out the rides. Also..I have a brand new set of custom V floor mats for the front and back that are for sale. Ill bring them with me in case anyone needs a set. I paid 130 but will sell them for 50 bucks. hope you guys can make it.....

#27 ·
Yep...they are black and brand new. I will get a kick out of watching you two duke it out over them (just kidding). Hopefully I will see you guys there on Sat. Im curious as to who you guys go to to do your mods...Im all about doing things myself and have been into drag racing most of my life but still need someone to tune this thing. I have the full Billy Boat headers, cats and exhaust. it sounds great and runs awesome but need a tune!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.