2010 SRX with 28,000 miles and going in tomorrow for regular scheduled maintenance plus more warranty issues. Has been in at least 18 times for warranty issues, (not in order).
1. Windshield and passenger side glass spots and streaks - 3 times in the first two weeks of owning the vehicle.
2. Front strut issue - twice.
3. Squeaks and rattles from the sunroof area.
4. Headliner clips broke and headliner fell down on drivers side.
5. Washington DC Nav issue.
6. Rattle in rear - rear armrest came loose.
7. Rattle in rear - rear passenger window channel came loose.
8. Windshield cracked while sitting in garage.
9. Front headlight kept going out.
10. Stabiltrak light kept coming on.
11. Towed in when engine control module failed - three weeks for parts.
12. Rattle in headliner and clips came out again.
13. Grinding noise when turning steering wheel.
14. Passenger seat came loose.
15. Fluttering noise from AC unit
My 2004 CTS and 2007 STS were perfect. One recall on the CTS in three years and zero issues with the STS. Guess I am making up for it now.