I did this swap almost a year ago. Took me 2.5 hours by myself. I didn't remove any exhaust or the dipstick. What I did that (I think) is different than what others have done is that I disassembled the mount on each side, from the two aluminum brackets, before pulling them all from the car. This made it easy to snake the parts out w/out removing anything extra.
My "Blues" have been fantastic and we are so much happier with the car since installing them. It turns out that our mounts were blown since we bought the car with only 28k on it. The original mounts were totally torn in half and filled with dirt.