Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Opinion - Matte Black, Piano Black, or Gunmetal on Infrared CTS-V?

40K views 91 replies 30 participants last post by  liqidvenom 
#1 ·
Hey--

Sorry to jump on the color question bandwagon, but I've been agonizing over my Forgestar F14 order and think that I may have made a mistake in ordering piano (glossy) black wheels. Looking for your opinion here--what color do you like the best?

This is mine:

Couple of other redline / infrared CTS-V's (including a couple of photoshopped ones):

Piano Black F14 via Photoshop (courtesy of dudesweet on the LS1Tech forums):

Gunmetal F14 via Photoshop (courtesy of dudesweet on the LS1Tech forums):

Opinions? I'm leaning toward matte right now, but I figured I'd solicit advice before sending in a change of order form.

--Ryan

See less See more
#13 ·
FuzzyLogic said:
Hey--

Sorry to jump on the color question bandwagon, but I've been agonizing over my Forgestar F14 order and think that I may have made a mistake in ordering piano (glossy) black wheels. Looking for your opinion here--what color do you like the best?

This is mine:

Couple of other redline / infrared CTS-V's (including a couple of photoshopped ones):

Piano Black F14 via Photoshop (courtesy of dudesweet on the LS1Tech forums):

Gunmetal F14 via Photoshop (courtesy of dudesweet on the LS1Tech forums):

Opinions? I'm leaning toward matte right now, but I figured I'd solicit advice before sending in a change of order form.

--Ryan
If its too late throw them on if you don't like them I will be more than happy to take them off your hands.. I was goin to pick those up in that same Color but just couldn't see myself waiting all this time (I knew they wouldn't get done on time)

#28 ·
WTF! Doesn't that just make a guy sick!, spends all that time,effort,research and money to have a sweet,personalized bad azz but elegant ride and some jealous duesch bag pulls that. No wonder some species eat there young...
All I can offer is try to find some good in your nightmare your in. Best of luck

#29 ·
personally I think all of the options look good but the flat black gives it a little bit more aggressive look
my V is the same color and I've been looking for new wheel, mind telling me what the name the wheels are in the last picture you posted.
Size, make, model, and where you got them.

Thanks.

#30 ·
Gunmetal FTMFW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.