Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 54 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 2882

Thread: Post a Random Pic Thread

  1. #796
    thebigjimsho's Avatar
    thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In the barrel of a gun...
    Posts
    51,885

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread




  2. #797
    Cadillac Kid03's Avatar
    Cadillac Kid03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tinton Falls, NJ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

    What in the world is that?^^^ Edit this comment reply's to both of the posts above me!

  3. #798
    BigCadMan_1's Avatar
    BigCadMan_1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 93 Eldorado 4.9, 95 Fleetwood 5.7 LT1.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    445

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Kid03 View Post
    What in the world is that?^^^ Edit this comment reply's to both of the posts above me!
    Random Pic's.

  4. #799
    Cadillac Kid03's Avatar
    Cadillac Kid03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tinton Falls, NJ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCadMan_1 View Post
    Random Pic's.
    I know but those things would give you nightmares!!!!

  5. #800
    The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sitting on The Levee
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,632

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCadMan_1 View Post
    I don't know, Wes. If this fellow came to my door, I would invite him in for tea.

  6. #801
    Cadillac Kid03's Avatar
    Cadillac Kid03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tinton Falls, NJ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan View Post
    I don't know, Wes. If this fellow came to my door, I would invite him in for tea.
    I forget the name of it but he looks like one of the doctors from the plague in Italy.

  7. #802
    thebigjimsho's Avatar
    thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In the barrel of a gun...
    Posts
    51,885
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCadMan_1 View Post

    Random Pic's.
    What does Random Pic own?

  8. #803
    CTSCHICK Guest

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread


  9. #804
    BigCadMan_1's Avatar
    BigCadMan_1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 93 Eldorado 4.9, 95 Fleetwood 5.7 LT1.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    445

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    What does Random Pic own?
    What are you trying to say here, I don't get it?

  10. #805
    ben.gators is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    somewhere good!
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

    From one messed up human being to the other messed up human beings: Please seek help!

  11. #806
    talismandave's Avatar
    talismandave is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70,
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Madison WI
    Age
    58
    Posts
    7,894

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CTSCHICK View Post


    I wouldn't wear that bottom left one in the deep south.......

  12. #807
    thebigjimsho's Avatar
    thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In the barrel of a gun...
    Posts
    51,885
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCadMan_1 View Post

    What are you trying to say here, I don't get it?
    Just being a grammar Nazi. Plural is just add "s". 's implies possession...

  13. #808
    The-Dullahan is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Orange And Purple Lights.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sitting on The Levee
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,632

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Kid03 View Post
    I forget the name of it but he looks like one of the doctors from the plague in Italy.
    Plague Doctors. They are apparently popular all of a sudden. I blame videogames and Steampunkery.



    Actually, I dated a young Lady who made quite a fortune making leather masks in this design for people. The actual purpose of the mask was to allow the frontal "nose" to hold a series of herbs, meant to ward off the illness, while the oculars were red, a colour to ward away Evil. The rest of the clothing was of course, to allow the doctor to examine and treat patients on behalf of the church, through mostly religious remedies, without potentially exposing himself to the ill. However, the plague doctors actually greatly assisted the spreading of The Black Death, because they carried it with them and spread it rapidly among patients' family's.

  14. #809
    Cadillac Kid03's Avatar
    Cadillac Kid03 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tinton Falls, NJ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Dullahan View Post
    Plague Doctors. They are apparently popular all of a sudden. I blame videogames and Steampunkery.



    Actually, I dated a young Lady who made quite a fortune making leather masks in this design for people. The actual purpose of the mask was to allow the frontal "nose" to hold a series of herbs, meant to ward off the illness, while the oculars were red, a colour to ward away Evil. The rest of the clothing was of course, to allow the doctor to examine and treat patients on behalf of the church, through mostly religious remedies, without potentially exposing himself to the ill. However, the plague doctors actually greatly assisted the spreading of The Black Death, because they carried it with them and spread it rapidly among patients' family's.
    Very interesting i first saw these doctors on Ghost Adventures "Zak, Nick, and Aaron travel to a small island located between Venice and Lido in Italy. The island was used for the isolation of plague victims and as a plague pit in Roman times. A mental hospital was located on the island, but it is said that the doctor tortured and killed many of the patients. Tourists are forbidden to visit the island." I don't know how its popular.....

    -Not Wes

  15. #810
    CadillacLuke24's Avatar
    CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV --- Clyde - 15 Silverado
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wyoming
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,748

    Re: Post a Random Pic Thread

    Some kid was wearing that kinda getup around campus on Saturday Morning.


Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum