Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2009 Loaded 6MT Black Raven CTS-V

8K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  rjoffe 
#1 ·
This is for a loaded 2009 Black Raven CTS-V w/ 35k miles. It has a manual transmission. It also has:

Suede wheel/shifter (along with a custom suede shift boot)
Aluminum pedals
Ultraview Moonroof(no creaks, rattles, nothing. It has been flawless)
Polished wheels(again, stock wheels and no clicking)
Recaro seats(heated and cooled)
Navigation

I'm probably forgetting a few items so PM me or message here with questions. It again is a Black Raven with black interior. It has tinted windows from the dealer. The dealer said 27%, the MA state trooper I met metered it at 32%. So you should be OK in most states.

Some things that have been done...
I've done a couple of very subtle visual modifications. It has a grille that has been Plasti-Dip'd. Yes, that sounds awful but the grilles are a black matte that have a very durable finish. It won't peel or chip like paint since the grille material is plastic. I also had the gray plastic trim pieces(fog light bezels, front slitters, rear valance) wrapped in 3M Di-Noc. Again, it sounds cheap, but it's a durable carbon fiber wrap. Anyway, both mods are easily reversible.

As for power, the car has a total hp of approximately 630hp. The car was tuned at Behe Performance and has an LPE intake tube, LPE 10% overdrive harmonic balancer pulley and Kooks headers. It is a nice, noticable bump over stock yet is just as streetable. The power delivery is stock and I've let my retirement-aged mother drive it around. With Stabilitrak it's as docile with a light foot as a base CTS. Also, the combination of Kooks headers and stock mufflers is the best around, IMO. There is much more burble and a nice audible scream at full throttle without being over the top. You can drive it with clients, church-folk and your friends alike. And the V is so well insulated, if you want to just cruise quietly with the windows up and music low, the exhaust won't intrude on that.
It's really an all-purpose car.

So contact me with any questions...

Pics are with the ad in the other classified section:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadil.../p8924-2009-loaded-6mt-black-raven-cts-v.html

$47,750

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.