Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

Bionic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
    Gotta love grad school. I got my Juris Doctorate at 29. Boy do I not miss all that schoolwork! Alright guys send in those cores. Now that I am waiting on your core returns it's important. Lol. Well maybe not, but send them anyway.

DRod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V :: K&N CAI | MAMO FAST 102 | KOOKS HEADERS

Re: Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

I may be in. I ordered some Forgestars, and now I'm wondering whether or not I'll need a set of these.

Killernoodle...based on what I've read it looks like you're in need of a core to fill another order? I'd need to hunt some down or wait til someone sends theirs in.

Sigfod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Re: Noodle trailing arms ordering thread. Y'all with rubbin' wheelz git in here!

Seriously looking at these now. ESP now that I have the 18 x9 Team Dynamics on the way.

killernoodle is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V --- the RED one :)
    You may still need these with the forgestars on a lowered car. I had to toe mine out to fit the LC wheels. These are only 5mm farther out, so you won't have much room for adjustment on a lowered car.

On 9" wide 18s, you probably won't need them.

Sigfod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by killernoodle View Post
    You may still need these with the forgestars on a lowered car. I had to toe mine out to fit the LC wheels. These are only 5mm farther out, so you won't have much room for adjustment on a lowered car.

On 9" wide 18s, you probably won't need them.
    So for the 18" x 9" Team Dynamics, I would just need the Level .5, and not the Level 2

Too bad you don't offer a blue option.
    Last edited by Sigfod; 04-08-12 at 08:24 PM. Reason: bacause I can

I could get blue, I've been choosing colors from this list: http://www.powderbuythepound.com/Super-Durable-Colors/
    You could choose from the non "super durable" color list, I'm not entirely sure what the difference is.

Pick a color and add the price of that color to the total and I'll order it for you and spray it.

Does anyone have a picture of the trailing arm clearance on TD 18x9 wheels?

garrettg is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfod View Post
    So for the 18" x 9" Team Dynamics, I would just need the Level .5, and not the Level 2

Too bad you don't offer a blue option.
    What size tires are you going on run? I believe around the 285 area is where it gets close but that is pushing it for a 9inch rim anyway.

Does anyone have cores? I'm all out and work has ground to a halt.

cam3439 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I'll send mine out this week...got hit with a lot of work this past week.

Quote Originally Posted by fastmf View Post
    How much you paying?
    $75

Whenever I get this last set of cores, I may just stop making them since interest seems to have faded.

I haven't forgotten about you Bionic

I may just cut up the set of level 1s I made and make them into level 2s.

$75

Whenever I get this last set of cores, I may just stop making them since interest seems to have faded.
    Actually, hold that thought until people's Forgestar F14s come in.

raguncajn is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by killernoodle

$75

Pm me your address so I can send the cores back. I finally had time to get arms installed last weekend.

Thanks for making a good product at a great price.

rand49er is online now All V1s should be maggied.
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2017 Volt Premier

... Whenever I get this last set of cores, I may just stop making them since interest seems to have faded. ...
    You've apparently satisfied the pent-up demand. If you've got cores, you may want to shelve a few sets and mothball the production line for later use or adapt it for use with another car or cars. The new ATS-V comes to mind.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels, plus a couple more. Mustang dyno'd at 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ.

Bionic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by killernoodle

Killernoodle, thanks for letting me know you haven't forgotten me. I wouldn't give up on getting more orders of these just yet. People may just be holding out until more of us have them on and can give a review. Also with those Forgestars getting made soon the demand may skyrocket.

Thanks again for offering these.

TheLostDriver is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Killernoodle, I am very interested in getting your level 2 since I want the lc wheels. I been lookin on here for updates on cores but didnt seem too promising so I never posted. I can't afford to have my car down right now but will be able to in a month or so if you're still making them