Cadillac Owners Forum banner

pic request; opulent blue V2

5K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  N3716E 
#1 ·
so this color has been around for a few months, yet I haven't seen any really good high resolution photos of it on satin rims. anyone care to contribute?

#3 ·
YES! That's exactly the combination I'm looking for!

trying to figure out if this has some pop to it or if it's too dark of a color and reminds me of my A6 and Durango. In some pics it looks this way, but in others--- like yours, it's very bright, which *almost* reminds me of Audi's Nogaro Blue.

#6 ·
I'll have to pop over to the dealer sometime. *if* I can make a stick V work, I have it narrowed to white diamond or Opulent blue. Since WDT's are everywhere and I've read horror stories on them coming out splotchy or cloudy sometimes.. I'm really hoping I like the Blue.

#7 ·
I have Opulent blue metallic in color in a coupe but with just the polish wheels, for my taste the color pops out with the chrome on it.
I don't have a real good pic of it in the sun but it looks good to me. The metallic shows up in it when the sun gets on it and at night it looks a little on the purple side. We got rain now so I can't get a pic outside today. I only seen one around the NC coast and it belongs to me. I don't think there are many out there yet.

#25 ·
indeed it is very much a lazer blue in good light, and the metallic is very fine; it almost looks like a solid color until you get close. So happy with the choice the more I see it. Now If GM would just paint the whole damn car and figure out why they can't blend on plastic correctly it would be perfect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.