Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Shop Manual, and vaccum diagrams

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  outsider 
#1 ·
I have a 1970 Cadillac Deville and need a shop manual for it, i have puchased a hanyes manual and it doesnt have the detail i need... i been to a local dealership and all i can find there goes back to the early 80's. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a million

#2 ·
You can get it easily at ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw...+manual&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

You can buy the CD or the paper book. The CD edition includes also the body manual and is cheaper. I recommend you the last one, published by Dave Graham. I have the same for 1969 and is a paper manual perfectly scanned in printable pdf format. Second page shows you the main sections; if you push on them you are redirected directly to the desired section.

Anyway, there is people who prefer the book, as is easier to have it by your side when repairing your car consulting whatever you need immediately with no need to print the desired sections previously (unless you have the computer by your side).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.