Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Who here has their v as a daily driver

10K views 57 replies 48 participants last post by  nsaness 
#1 ·
Okay who here other then myself purchased the V for a daily driver and how many miles have you accumulated thus far.

2011 2200 miles DD

#3 ·
Mine is my daily driver and I take it to work, meetings, fishing, track, etc. Like an SUV ;)

#11 ·
+1000, 2011 V Coupe 13K+ 8 months old. LOL

#15 ·
Nice too see the dailys and the heavy drivers like myself.. I work from home and use it for trips to my site visits ( Miami beach and charolette NC) as of now my only drivable site that I will go too once a month is Miami other than that I don't see putting to many miles on her. Like my Z that I traded 09 C6 had 10 miles on odo when I bought it 2 hrs later 46k. Speaking of which I was considered the Anti Christ by quite a few vette drivers for actually using the machine for what it was made for...driving the wheels off it :thumbsup:

#22 ·
As a former Vette owner, I can relate to the negativity you get from DD one of them. Don't even dare mention driving one in the rain or not washing it for 5 hours on a Sunday. I always laughed as the guys driving $80k BMWs, Porsche and Mercs never seemed to care that much about their DD.

Anyways, I put 13k on my Vette in a year and then traded it in on my V which has 9k after 6 months.

#16 ·
Another DD thread?

09 V sedan, 28.5k miles, owned since brand new with 4 miles on it. About to enter its 4th winter. (bought in tail end of 2009 winter season, then 2009-10, 10-11, and soon 11-12 winter).

#25 ·
V wagon, manual, black on black. Hauls four kids to school, thule bike racks on the roof (replaced with ski racks and snow tires in winter), tons of groceries in the back, and it still smokes most things out there when it needs to. The sheep in wolf's clothing is ALIVE! 7,000 miles so far. No garage queen here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.