Cadillac Owners Forum banner

What did you do to your car today?

2M views 19K replies 451 participants last post by  StarFighter1 
#1 ·
Lets keep this a continuing, never gonna die thread.

For the Toyota truck, I changed the plugs, plug wires, distributor cap, and changed the oil in it this morning. Also ran a can of seafoam through it before I changed the plugs, gotta love that huge cloud of smoke. Love how stupid easy the 22R-E is to work on. Runs a lot smoother now, and fixed my rough idle problem.

Tomorrow I'm going to wax and detail the Cadillac. Gonna be a long ass day.

#18,213 ·
1.New Tires/Rims 20inch
2.Whole New Exaust system Straight Pipes
3.coolant flush
4.Washed,waxed the car cleaned and put some cleaner on the rag top then it snowed ruined it all lol
5..had a loss of power problem so bought new coil packs and sparkplugs, come to find out all SparkPlugs were good and so were the coil packs,figured id switch them out anyway, Yea 1 loose sparkplug will make your car lose power when it gets up to engine temp i guess so fixed that ( still dont know how it got loose in the first place) lol that about sums up my day and what i did to my cadillac 😁😂

#18,245 ·
Rack is ready to go back in. There is this plastic collar that sits around the stud that connects the rack to the steering column, and serves as a lip on which the steering column boot seats. Could not get it to snap on for the life of me. A couple weeks back, when I was trying, I got mad, dumped it on the passenger side floor liner in my Silverado, and let it sit there for 10-15 minutes while I played on my phone as my DeVille idled. Figured I'd try one more time, and sure enough it popped right on with a whack of the trusty Clarkson Adapter.

Silverado is up to 194,704 miles....and counting.

#18,261 ·