Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New owner here!

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  jedhead 
#1 ·
Hello there - I just joined the ranks of STS-V ownership and joined the forum. My new to me ride is a 2006 STS-V Silver with black interior and she is cherry! Absolutely the funnest car I have ever had! I love the sleeper aspect of the car. Someone who know nothing about the car does not have a clue and the guys that due always nod with respect or want to talk figures. I am in Charleston SC - Anyone local out there?

#3 ·
Welcome!!

#4 ·
Nice to welcome you to the forums and to our community.
We are here to help if possible.
This maybe a little overwhelming, but there are 65 pages of information on this forum with information from 06 to 08 V's
Some of the information is redundant, and some needs to be taken with a grain of salt. The poster above me here has an 06 also
Altough rather young, knows quite a lot about our rides. And can get perforance parts at a discount. I have an 08 and I love it.
Please injoy your new ride.
Russell

#17 ·
I would get a Corsa exhaust you do not want drone. Corsa does not make an exhaust specifically for the STS-V, but the STS will fit after bending the hangers a bit. I understand the Borla/GMP kit has a drone reduction available to add to the kit. You will spend about $1000 for the clear tailights and third brake lights. Part numbers have been posted, but you will need to search.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.