Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Spotted!!! - Post your STS-V sightings here!

24K views 137 replies 59 participants last post by  LITTLEELVISDAN 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Man... Our cars look GREAT going down the road.

On Vac last week I spotted a Black STS-V going up Tatum in Scottsdale, AZ by the Marriott Desert Ridge where I was staying. The owner takes good care of her and she was GLEAMING!! Don't know if he is a member here or not.

I just love our cars!!!

P.S. Only the second one I have ever seen on the road other than mine. We also saw a XLR-V in NM on the way home (She looked sweet too!!:lildevil:).

#88 ·
Re: spotted!!

Wasn't me.

We do need to hook up for an adult beverage sometime though.

#90 ·

I'm going to suggest someone (myself even), post a general sightings thread, that we can then sticky in this forum. Some of the posts that are currently stickied are outdated and can be let drop.

We do this in the local forums for our GTO's and G8's since there aren't so many of them. Seeing one is a rarity and more often than not, someone you do know because of the community. The same could apply here...

I saw a Thunder Grey '08+ yesterday morning at Bowes and McLean in Elgin. I waved but the owner, as he pulled into the 7/11 at the corner strip mall, was oblivious.

#91 ·
STS-V Sightings

Maybe we can make this a master thread that can be stickied for all your sightings of STS-V's. Since there aren't many of us, seeing another on the road is a good thing.

I'll start;

Wednesday morning, corner of Bowes and McLean in Elgin, IL, a thunder grey '08+ pulling into the 7/11 on that corner. Completely oblivious to me in mine waiting at the light...

#92 ·

Wasn't me! But I do know there is a bone stock black STS-V in the east valley with Wisconsin plates on it. While we're talking AZ, what shop should I take my rig to for a full TimmyC workup, pulley, injectors, heat exchanger, TB install? Parts in hand, NicD ready for the tune, just need it the stuff installed and maybe some 100k mx.

#94 ·
Re: STS-V Sightings

Well all the ones I've seen.

Silver one in the dc area.

Black one in southern maine.

Black 06-07 parked in the garage at the intercontinental in Boston for a few days last year.

Silver one here at fort bragg nc. I parked next to him one day, was doing something in my car when he came out from I think mcdonalds, went into his car and drove off like he was oblivious. I maintained eye contact in case I caught him looking. Nothing.

Black 06-07 in Long Island city, queens, on the queens side of the queensborough bridge. This was back in 2012 I believe.

All were in motion except for the one at the hotel in Boston.

This post has been deleted
#108 ·
Spotted 08 black raven and grey today in North Raleigh, NC, spoke to the gentleman and he had no clue about what he was driving! I told him about the forum and he appeared to be interested

----------

Spotted 08 black raven and grey today in North Raleigh, NC, spoke to the gentleman and he had no clue about what he was driving! I told him about the forum and he appeared to be interested

#109 ·

Can you elaborate on this one? This guy is driving one of the lowest production American cars built in the last....idk 40 years. And his answer was like "oh this old cadillac with the puffer on top? You mean its special?"

#112 ·

Bell Rd in Sun City at 7:00pm today. Black 08-09 and really clean!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.