Cadillac Owners Forum banner
466K views 2K replies 481 participants last post by  moxi 
#1 ·
Old post

#442 ·
Hi d´Elegance,

I would like to buy the white Vanity light lenses but for some reason (maybe you only have 7 posts in the forum) I can not send you a private message.

Would it be possible to send them to Madrid (Spain) and what would be the price including shipping overseas? Would it be possible paying by Paypal?

If you are not able to send a pm, you can send me an e-mail to rubencg@wanadoo.es

Thanks in advance.

#445 ·
Still looking for a tow package for a 76 sedan deville

Also interested in tracking down some hinge covers for the B pillar on same car... cracked OK but complete...I can use them as a pattern to make out of fibreglass

Would also like a silver/pewter Heritage of ownership badge #1 and a hood emblem that I can adapt to the hood of my 76 ... but not the regular hollow deville one
More like the Eldo one on the right in this pic

#448 ·
@d'Elgance Got a price for the 4 Cig.Lighters and the Fleetwood and Brougham scripting incl.shipping to The Netherlands ?
notease.....Email me at a101ramirez@yahoo.com Im new to this forum..n I cant send Pm's out..just to be on same page...the fleetwood script-has pins for Vinyl top and the Brougham script has no pins..for the rear quarter panel....Ill get u a shipping price when I go drop off CADforce69 parts :thumbsup:

#453 · (Edited)
@Backflow how many pins is your door lock switch?

----------

Have these parts laying around, waiting for a new owner :

Cadillac Trunk Pull Down motor and paddle switch

Wiper delay switch

Instrument cluser wood grain bezel, also got a lighter wood type

LH Outside mirror WITH optional Thermometer original, very good chrome condition, manual by cable, works smooth

LH Outside mirror very good condition, works also by cable, works smooth

PM me for details and shipping

#464 ·
Looking for a right front corner/marker lamp for my '95 Fleetwood. Need one in excellent or better condition.

Also looking for the chromed plastic upper caps which go on the front bumperettes.

Thanks! Mike

#465 ·
I have a complete 77-79 Deville/Fleetwood 425 EFI setup that I will trade for a nice 77-78 style Fleetwood interior. I prefer blue or white but would consider other colors if they are in nice shape. If anyone is up for a trade let me know. I will post pics of the setup soon. Thanks - Justin