Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Well its in my garage 1992 allante

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Ieradi 
#1 ·
I have it and love it. 1992 Pearl White Neutral Interior. And I love it more than when I test drove it. The hard top was on. Now the soft top is down and I wait for sunny days I now can appreciate the whole hullaballoo I really get it!! I recieved my first "what is it" and a "nice allante sir" last weekend. I joined the allante club yesterday and I see there is a meet at Pocono Raceway in June which I cant wait for...(close to home) anyway just updating my progress. I have a appt. with mechanic for system flush as recommended and the shop manuals both volume and two have greasy pages which made me smile. DIC says ABS OK which precipitated another smile. Thanks for the good things you knowledgible people do here.

#3 ·
You were doing OK until you got it home, now it will never leave!!!! :D

You did the right thing and you will fall more and more in love with this car and learn to spend money with a smile on your face! :)

You have the same color combination that I have, which I obviously think is one of the nicest. :cool:

Chief

BTW, this is "the Heartbreaker" ...

#4 ·
Congrats! I got my car out of storage today and my son-in-law mechanic drove it off to his house for an oil change and brake flush. Last I heard, my daughter said he was eating lunch and reading the allantesource info on the brake flush. (He was probably also reading the owners manual on how to lower the top.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.