Cadillac Owners Forum banner
81K views 325 replies 83 participants last post by  acv1081 
#1 ·
So there is a guy on ebay selling what look to be very good quality door locks and radio knobs. I asked him about discounted price on volume.

So who is interested?

Sorry, but he didn't tell me how much he was expecting but I think he is reasonable.

#35 ·
#7 ·
Re: Billet door handles and v radio knobs group buy

Talked to the same guy. Said the armrest end caps are also on the list as well as vent knobs.

#9 ·

interested.

:food-snacking:

#11 ·

Seems like I've seen this before when lasstss was doing them. Never really knocked my socks off back then, though.

Guess I need to see the finished product as installed again before I could update my impressions.

Ah, yes ... that need to mod has crept over my very being again. :D

#13 ·

The radio knobs have V logos machined in them also. You can click on view sellers other items to see the door lock pulls.

#14 ·

I am interested in both the lock pulls and the radio knobs. I really think these are cool. I may bid on these, but I don't want to run up the bid on someone from this forum either. If somebody on here is bidding, please let me know.

#16 ·

yeah on set of door lock pulls are already up to almost 80 buck!

#17 · (Edited)

+1 for the Radio knobs

That V Logo is a nice touch..

#19 ·

+1 for the Radio knobs

That V Logo is a nice touch..
Yeah, that's what I thought. Although I am such a perfectionist, I will constantly be turning the knobs so the V symbol is perfectly horizontal. Oh man...maybe this isn't such a good idea...just kidding. :alchi:

#20 ·

Someone please set up a group buy that includes each thing separately, for those of us who might want to change something we already have.

Mike (already has radio knobs, lock pulls and air vent knobs)

#22 ·

any information on the group buy yet?

#23 ·

i'd like to get in on the radio knobs.

#24 ·

Very interested in these. count me in on the group buy.

Mick

#26 ·

If this group buy does not go through. you guys let me know. My very good friend who I am doing few projects with, can do all that. He does Badges for Strut, Bullit aluminum gages inserts, and hundred other things. Last week when I was over his shop I saw he did custom handles for Chrysler300. they had design and with swarowsky stones in them. So even if you provide design, he can do it, with any logo or engraving. all I'll have to do is to buy handles/knobs/or anything else you wish. and he can do it all.
His business is a little bit slow right now, so he can do anything for anything ( just like me lately). and I am sure he can beat any ebay prices or anything else

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.