Cadillac Owners Forum banner
81K views 325 replies 83 participants last post by  acv1081 
#1 ·
So there is a guy on ebay selling what look to be very good quality door locks and radio knobs. I asked him about discounted price on volume.

So who is interested?

Sorry, but he didn't tell me how much he was expecting but I think he is reasonable.

#277 ·
Re: Billet door handles and v radio knobs group buy

dont think these will ever be made again.. try contacting sea-v

#278 ·

He said he might make another batch. I don't know if it ever happened though.

#283 ·

Hi Everyone !!!
Sorry For the long delay !!. I had some family problems to take care of. I just want to let everyone know I have some Finished Radio Knobs, A/C Vent Knob Covers and Door Lock Pulls in Black & Silver Anodizing with "V" Logos ready for shipping. This time I had the "V" logos on the Black knobs laser etched they came out really nice. I will post some pics and some pricing, ordering & shipping info in the next few days( when I become a vendor ). This will be the last time I make these so don't miss out.
Peter (Sea-V )

#284 ·

Hi Everyone !!!
Sorry For the long delay !!. I had some family problems to take care of. I just want to let everyone know I have some Finished Radio Knobs, A/C Vent Knob Covers and Door Lock Pulls in Black & Silver Anodizing with "V" Logos ready for shipping. This time I had the "V" logos on the Black knobs laser etched they came out really nice. I will post some pics and some pricing, ordering & shipping info in the next few days( when I become a vendor ). This will be the last time I make these so don't miss out.
Peter (Sea-V )
Peter,
Do you have any without the logos on them?

#287 ·

i already have the radio knobs, but could easily be talked into a set of black anodized ac vent knobs with logos, if/whenever they are available

#288 ·

Looking forward to pictures and pricing.

#290 ·

Hi Everyone !!!
Since I haven't sold anything for awhile I will reintroduce myself for the New "V" owners. I manage a small machine shop on Cape Cod we mostly do CNC work for the oceanographic industry, real high quality close tolerance work.
I'm on my 3rd "CTS-V" a 2011 CTS-V Wagon. I love these cars and started by making a few interior "Billet" pieces for my 2005 "V" I did a couple of group buys here on the forum and everyone seemed to like the pieces. I wasn't going to make anymore but a lot of you seemed to want one more round. This will be my last time. Everything has already been machined and about half have been anodized (Black & Silver with "V" logos) and are ready for shipping right now!!!. As for the unfinished Radio Knobs I "will" be doing some Dimpled ( like the OEM knobs ) but they wont be anodized for a couple of months. More Pictures are available to see in my profile pic album. I'm not in this for the money my prices are not much more than cost. These are High Quality 6061 Billet Aluminium CNC machined "Made in America" by me. The anodizing is called "Hardcoat" traditionally used in the oceanographic industry and the "V-Logo" is laser etched on the Black Knobs. I just want to get these pieces in the "V's" they look so much better with them (IMHO). These prices include "Shipping!!!!" to your door. Set screws and allen wrench are included for easy installation. So here it is:

Black or Silver "Radio Knobs" with "V-Logo": $82.00 shipped
Black or Silver "A/C Vent Knob Covers with "V-Logo: $92.00 shipped
Silver only "Door Lock Pulls with "V-Logo: $86.00 shipped
Complete Set Silver or Black Knobs and Silver Door Lock Pulls: 10% off
or : $234.00 shipped

I have a very "Limited Quantity" So it's first come first served !!!
I only take PayPal. The PayPal Account is: capecodbillet@comcast.net Thanks
Peter ( Sea-V )

P.S. If anyone out there has access to a machine shop and CNC equipment and wants to continue to make these pieces I would be happy to send along any info that would help.

Attachments

#291 ·
I have the plain radio knobs and they are nice..

Peter, can we buy a set of silver lock pulls and wait for them to be anodized with the last round of dimpled knobs?

Don't know about you guys but I would love to have a set of radio buttons in this aluminum! They could have the words and dots etched out to be filled later..that paint probably wouldnt, if ever, chip as quick as they do now because most of the damage starts on the outside edge of the button..

#292 ·

Forgive the stupid question - but are these covers that fit over the existing knobs, or do they replace the OEM knobs?

#295 ·

The Radio Knobs and the Door Lock Pulls replace the existing knobs. The A/C vent knobs cover the existing knobs. I hope that clears that up. Also I have silver anodized door lock pulls with the V-Logo's ready to be shipped. If you want I will hold a set to be shipped with the dimpled radio knobs. Hey CadzillaTN !!! how ya been. I still have some lead inserts for the radio knobs if you want them I will ship them N/C for you.

#310 ·

The Radio Knobs and the Door Lock Pulls replace the existing knobs. The A/C vent knobs cover the existing knobs. I hope that clears that up. Also I have silver anodized door lock pulls with the V-Logo's ready to be shipped. If you want I will hold a set to be shipped with the dimpled radio knobs. Hey CadzillaTN !!! how ya been. I still have some lead inserts for the radio knobs if you want them I will ship them N/C for you.
yeah I'll pm you..thanks!. sorry for the misinfo on the vent covers...they always looked like standalone pieces..

ps- still want lock pulls in black if you can pull it off..

#296 ·

Are you going to do any armrest caps?

#297 ·

what about sunroof knobs? mine is peeling and i would def prefer a AL replacement

#298 ·

what about sunroof knobs? mine is peeling and i would def prefer a AL replacement
I would also be interested in the Sunroof knobs.

#301 ·

Here are some pics of silver dimpled ones. I will do some in Black and some in Silver and when their ready I will post here. As far as sunroof knobs and center armrest caps I'm just to busy in the shop right now to start any new projects. However if anyone out there wants to make some I still have the prints for the Armrest Caps that Marty (lastss) sent me and I would be glad help out anyway I can with any other projects.
Thanks for your orders so far
Peter (Sea-V) capecodbillet@comcast.net

Attachments

#305 ·

Here are some pics of silver dimpled ones. I will do some in Black and some in Silver and when their ready I will post here. As far as sunroof knobs and center armrest caps I'm just to busy in the shop right now to start any new projects. However if anyone out there wants to make some I still have the prints for the Armrest Caps that Marty (lastss) sent me and I would be glad help out anyway I can with any other projects.
Thanks for your orders so far
Peter (Sea-V) capecodbillet@comcast.net
Thanks for the pictures I can't wait to pick up a set of the anodized dimpled knobs. Is it possible to chose a color of the knobs if they have yet to be anodized or do you have to make them in large batches?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.