Cadillac Owners Forum banner
81K views 325 replies 83 participants last post by  acv1081 
#1 ·
So there is a guy on ebay selling what look to be very good quality door locks and radio knobs. I asked him about discounted price on volume.

So who is interested?

Sorry, but he didn't tell me how much he was expecting but I think he is reasonable.

#206 · (Edited)
Re: Billet door handles and v radio knobs group buy

Nice Pics!!! :worship:
I Like the polished look myself ( No Knob Polishing Jokes lol:thepan: ). Mothers is the Best !!!! That's what I used too. But be VERY CAREFUL a little will go a LONG WAY.:bling: I guess that's why they make Scotch Brite.:rant2:
Please keep the pics coming I love to see you guys cars ( exterior pics to !!! ) :thumbsup::food-snacking:

#207 ·

Only doing the locks. I like the look of the radio dials and A/C covers.

#210 · (Edited)

Hi Everyone !!!
I finally got my sample Black "V" Radio Knobs back from the Platers Today.
They Look Awesome even better than I had hoped for. It's called "Black Hardcoat Anodizing" we use it a lot on the aluminium oceanographic equipment we manufacture. Its an actual build up of about .002 to .003. It's Very Durable and corrosive resistance. The Pics don't do them justice. I will take some better pics and some install pics if the sun ever comes out here lol.:cool2: I also ordered material for about 20 more sets of Radio knobs and A/C vent knobs. So look for the first "Black ones" around the end of Feb.

#212 ·

Those are sharp!!! GOTTA HAVE EM!!!

#213 ·

Looking at the latest pics I am thinking that the lock pulls look better in silver to match the other door hardware, while the radio knobs in black may be a better look so as to not draw your gaze to them as much as the silver ones . . . May be looking to trade my silver radio knobs from the last group buy for black when available . . . anyway it all looks better than the stock peely plastic junk - way to go Sea-V!!:worship:

#214 ·

Hello Again Everyone !!!!
I spoke with Brian ( hevnbnd ) again today and he said everything has shipped for this "First Group Buy".:thumbsup: I would like to take this opportunity to Publicly Thank Brian there is no way we could have kept the prices so low without him. He's the "Man":worship: He hasn't even had time to put his new Corsa on his new "V":bighead: I would also like to Thank Everyone else for Buying my stuff. I hope you guys like it I think it came out great !!!:highfive: If anyone any technical issues or install questions e-mail or call ME !!!!! NOT !!! Brian. If you haven't received your order by now call me or Brian and we'll look into it. Finally I'd like to try to CLOSE THIS THREAD !!!! because the "First Group Buy" is OFICALLY OVER !!!!! I started a new thread at the beginning of this year, I'm sure most of you have seen it :)D Billet Radio Knob & Door lock Pulls Update ) I will keep everyone updated there about the Black Knobs and A/C Vent Knob Covers. In going there right now and post some pics of the Black Radio Knobs I installed in my car today. Go check it out I think they look awesome !!!:dance:

#217 ·

I don't think he makes these anymore...

#218 ·

Yup. You have to pick them up used if anyone ever sells. These really dress up the cabin. Less rubbermade more cadi

#219 ·

I have the radio and vent aluminum knobs, anodized black with the V symbols etched in! No way am I giving them up. Sea-V may make another batch...you never know.

#222 ·

i think the point we were trying to make was that Sea v has moved on.. He sold his V1 and is now enjoying a V2. try to find his contact info in this thread.. good luck new modders...
most people who see my interior think everything is stock. :lol:

#223 ·

How come you did all your pedals except the gas pedal? :hmm:

Just realized that.

#224 ·

How come you did all your pedals except the gas pedal? :hmm:

Just realized that.
a secret of speed and aerodynamics my friend....

i installed the pedal the next day... these pics are mad oooold

#228 ·

Hi Everyone !!!
I'm still around and checking in on the V1 guys. It just so happens I have just made an Order of "Billet Door Lock Pulls" and A/C Vent Knobs. I will be making some more Billet Radio Knobs this week. I don't have any distribution information or a "Ready for Sale" date yet or "Pricing Information" so PLEASE!!! DON"T ask me. It will be a couple of weeks before everything is ready. I will need to become a Vendor here again soon and I'm not right now. I will post more information when everything is ready. As for the "Arm Rest Caps" I DO have the "Blueprints" from Marty (Lasstass) I have never made any myself but if there is enough interest I will come gladly make some up. I will post some more info more soon.
Peter (Sea-V)
P.S. I love the pics of your cars with the Billet stuff installed. Keep them coming.

#230 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone !!!
I'm still around and checking in on the V1 guys. It just so happens I have just made an Order of "Billet Door Lock Pulls" and A/C Vent Knobs. I will be making some more Billet Radio Knobs this week. I don't have any distribution information or a "Ready for Sale" date yet or "Pricing Information" so PLEASE!!! DON"T ask me. It will be a couple of weeks before everything is ready. I will need to become a Vendor here again soon and I'm not right now. I will post more information when everything is ready. As for the "Arm Rest Caps" I DO have the "Blueprints" from Marty (Lasstass) I have never made any myself but if there is enough interest I will come gladly make some up. I will post some more info more soon.
Peter (Sea-V)
P.S. I love the pics of your cars with the Billet stuff installed. Keep them coming.
I am very interested in the door lock pulls. It really bugs me to look at the scratches that develop on the back of the factory plastic ones... they look cheap (they are cheap).

Am really glad to see that you are back making these! I was watching the classifieds close hoping to find some. Was bumming that they were not around any more. ;)

Am also interested in the arm rest end caps, and a sunroof knob... if you make them. Looking forward to the pricing.

#229 ·

My sunroof knob is pealing now.. Any way to start making those??

#244 ·

My sunroof knob is pealing now.. Any way to start making those??
I just replaced mine about a month ago. It's cost about $30 for the factory part.

#235 ·

Wow ! so glad your making these items again. I saw the thread and was bummed I missed it. I am interested in all the items you make for the V.
Please keep us posted. Thanks :thumbsup:
:werd:

#236 ·

I'm Interested and ready to purchase also.

#237 ·

Sea-V, scary you would pop in here with info. I was going to get started on some for my car this weekend. Might still do it since it is the only project I have going for the car at the moment (damn house projects). Would you be doing the anodized black like MSOsr's? Do want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.