Cadillac Owners Forum banner
622K views 3K replies 270 participants last post by  Submariner409 
#1 ·
Can make a sticky so people can post found RWD Cadillacs found so if someone is looking they can find it? This isn't always appropriate for the Classifieds, as the finder isn't the seller.

#2,811 ·
If anyone is looking for a donor car for a LT1 swap, my son is trying to sell his (my old V4P car) 94 Fleetwood LT1, still driveable, body got hurt last winter. Runs and drives very good still, has factory fat sway bars (same as Impala SS and Limo), 3.08 posi (I have the original axle out of the car with the 3.42's), 4L60HD (not your average 4L60). It has station wagon rear springs (nicely stiffer, but still Cadillac worthy, so it doesn't need to rely on the Level Ride just to keep car level with a tank of gas in it). Car came with all options save Chrome Wheels, HomeLink, Sunroof, Sungate windshield and Full Size Spare.

Car has some moderate rust issues, so isn't best looker, but great parts car, ideal for a drivetrain swap for someone with a 93 or older Brougham or Fleetwood.

Car is in 61109.

#2,816 ·
Only if an owner "built" one.
If I ever get mine done I want to find a rusted-to-pieces one and transplant the interior into something.

1974 Suburban?(Escalade):hmm:
Eldorado convertible?:cloud9:
Limo? Better yet....hearse!:D
Pillar-less Sedan Deville with sunroof?:noidea:

Whatever I decide on, it will be full-on Superfly Pimpmobile, no holding back.:king:

#2,817 ·
Only if an owner "built" one.
If I ever get mine done I want to find a rusted-to-pieces one and transplant the interior into something.

1974 Suburban?(Escalade):hmm:
Eldorado convertible?:cloud9:
Limo? Better yet....hearse!:D
Pillar-less Sedan Deville with sunroof?:noidea:

Whatever I decide on, it will be full-on Superfly Pimpmobile, no holding back.:king:
I vote caddy suburban, but it will have to have landau bars, wire wheels, caddy rear bumper grafted on, and a kickass old school paint job. Oh.... And lots of rear wood, just because :)

#2,818 ·
Damn..... we sprouted a plan dudes?
A 60s suburban, 500 ci TH400 and a gear vendors, major drop and a comfy ride..
make it jet black, 70s dish hubcaps, VOGUES, a 44" Lincoln moonroof, all vintage mooneye gauges, all black Talisman interior, real wood everywhere, and last but not least, Cadillac eggcrate grill pieces grafted into the ugly spaces in oem hood.

and A/C :)

#2,821 ·
Damn..... we sprouted a plan dudes?
A 60s suburban, 500 ci TH400 and a gear vendors, major drop and a comfy ride..
make it jet black, 70s dish hubcaps, VOGUES, a 44" Lincoln moonroof, all vintage mooneye gauges, all black Talisman interior, real wood everywhere, and last but not least, Cadillac eggcrate grill pieces grafted into the ugly spaces in oem hood.

and A/C :)
I'm in. Haha... Oh... And it's gotta be Awd (because what good is 400+ hp in a truck if you can't smoke all the tires?)

#2,827 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.