Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#2,660 ·
Re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

I thought I replied??
I've beem drinkin all weekend on my boat...will be home in 30 min and will check then.
This forum isn't really blackberry friendly lol

#2,664 ·

LMAO Apparently I've been drinking more then you. I see it. LMAO ok
if so i feel sorryfor your liver... i destroyed a 60 of CC by myself in 2 nights... lol

#2,665 ·

has anyone had to paint their cement garage floor before?
i was trying to leave friday for the cottage and my neighbour was bugging me.. trying to rush and throw things into my trunk without him seeing me as much as possible and rushing i knocked over 5L of oil....
left cat litter on it over the weekend...it picked up a lot but looks like crap.
driveway has lines on it from where it got on my tire and i drove down it, so im going to use the driveway tar paint on it again...just did it 5 weeks ago....

any recomendations on cement paint? that rhyno epoxy stuff has bad reviews.

#2,670 ·

has anyone had to paint their cement garage floor before?
i was trying to leave friday for the cottage and my neighbour was bugging me.. trying to rush and throw things into my trunk without him seeing me as much as possible and rushing i knocked over 5L of oil....
left cat litter on it over the weekend...it picked up a lot but looks like crap.
driveway has lines on it from where it got on my tire and i drove down it, so im going to use the driveway tar paint on it again...just did it 5 weeks ago....

I found a chemical that will remove that grease pretty well. It called xylene but you can use other stuff like mineral spirits etc... I used this stuff to clean the membrane of a flat roof before doing repair, it was to make sure the repair would bond properly to the membrane.

any recomendations on cement paint? that rhyno epoxy stuff has bad reviews.

As far as garage coatings, im not sure and have been thinking about doing this to my garage. Some people might not like it, some may say that they wear off but my father in law has had his for 5 years and has never had a problem. Some protection is better then none, it get old scrubbing that hyt off on your hands and knees. But with a harsh chemical like i mentioned, apply it and wipe with a rag, came right off for me

#2,667 ·

anything to clean it?
degreaser and a powerwasher?

#2,668 ·
ghettomike said:
anything to clean it?
degreaser and a powerwasher?
A degreaser and power washer will work fine on it. I just would be careful about the runoff...try to use something to absorb the degreaser/oil. This might help :).

***fixed the link***

#2,713 ·

Sorry if it was a no no. I just checked the thread. :(

#2,677 ·

If it was sealed, should clean up pretty good. If not, well good luck,lol.
Not sure if CLR will work on that or not. What about that stuff called, I think, Winning Colours ?
I believe it is made right here in Canada.

p.s. switch to Crown, much better than CC.

#2,682 ·

Driveshaft center bearing (right in the middle of the 2 part shaft)... anyone make these? CS? Revshift? Anyone got a line on em? Can you get it as a seperate part Rippy (assuming you are on here, if not, I'll call tomorrow hopefully)

I mean for a V6, not V.

#2,685 ·

yeah, i can help out on a center bearing ... if you have you VIN ready when you call, email, or PM me then it will make the process a lot smoother and take out any doubt about the accuracy of my 'lookup'
Thanks for the price and info. I contacted the kid today but he stated he was going to price it. I doubt he's going to beat the price you mentioned. 03 CTS with 100k+ on the clock... Engine and car was in overall horrendous shape, so didn't want to order without having his cash in hand. Thing had what looked like spackling puddy on the fender and door... exterior was shot, and engine def. needed valve covers changed.

#2,688 ·

I gave him what you quoted me, told him it was brand new OEM... kid just... idk. The cars in horrendous shape. I think he's hoping I can miraculously and telepathically fix it all together or something so his driveshaft will work and he can drive out. Figured if he didn't wanna hear it from me... meh. The car needs all sorts of crap done to it. Its got trans codes galore too.

The only thing that was in good shape on the car... was the chrome autozone fake vents... sigh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.