Cadillac Owners Forum banner
526K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Awfjr 
#1 ·
#1,143 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

Ok YAY! I get to put my .02 in, and here it is................ I LIKE IT ................ It's clean, tastfully modded, adjustable, and just down rite sexy! That is by far the best bodystyle the CTS has addorned, the rims arent over the top, tasteful in it's own sense, the bags are a great mod. I personally love the way a nice clean ride looks layed out. Seriously man, dont get upset, these haters are just doing their job. I read something about the eyelids, and wth? How do they look bad? They dont obstruct the headlights beam, they minimize the overall size of the housing itself, and it's body color, where's the problem? As long as it's not made out of black electrical tape (which I've seen 1st hand on a civic) then no harm, no foul. And airbags are nothing like hydrolics, umm hello, Cadillac. Chevy, GMC, Mercedes, Acura, Lexus, and I'm sure a few more manufacturers build their vehicles with airbag systems straight outta the box! This guy just happens to be able to raise, lower, increase/decrease individual bag pressure for any optimum ride quality/height he chooses. If installed correctly, and used quality parts, these systems have been road tested, track tested, and HAVE suppassed the performance of a static suspension system. I would suggest to any haters, to do your research before you bash someone elses ride. It's their money, time, and it's THEIR freaking car! They can do as they please........ FREE COUNTRY BABY!!! God bless out soldiers for allowing us to keep it that way.

#1,147 ·
re: 24 Hour Random Spam Discussion Thread

ok, just so you guys don't think you are going crazy, I moved a bunch of posts out of this thread, and gave rahstyles, I mean unbanable, sorry, his own thread in 2nd gen. w00t.
i know i am not going crazy, but there might be a slight perception about the people's post who keep getting thrown here that make absolutely no sense at all...haha...but we now know this is the kill off stupid post thread

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.