Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#446 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

I wish you would get some stock wheels too, cause those wheels on their currently are awful ugly. Check out Detroitwheelandtire.com and search by Cadillac.
They aren't too bad. It's the angle that makes them look worse than they already are. Unfortunately the PO threw away the stock wheels (I don't understand why he did that) so he left me with these.

I couldn't find any wheels on the Detroitwheelandtire site but on a visit to a junkyard about a month or two ago I saw 2 or 3 devilles that had the aluminum lace wheels. I'm planning to put some money down towards a set of kumho KR21s (white walls! yipee!), the aluminum wheels, new tie rods and a wheel alignment hopefully before christmas. After a tune up my caddy should be set with any maintenance for the forseeable future!

#452 ·

Nice Deville. Did you put in the aftermarket sunroof or did you buy it with it already done?:thumbsup:
I bought it with the sunroof already in there. I think the second owner might have put it in but he didn't mention that it was aftermarket. I didn't find out it was aftermarket until I read the manual and saw the controls were different.

#449 ·

That car is beautiful. I think those wheels are actually the best they ever put on these cars. These cars in slate green with those wheels = :drool:

Reactions: Ryan-_-Travis
#454 ·

This is what my car has been up too. :(

Covered in snow and ice, my locks are frozen, and the fuel tank is empty. Won't be driving that car again till late February.

In other news, the DD got into *another* accident. I'm starting to feel bad for this poor car.

#459 ·

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Luxury vehicle

My Deville, it has some body damage to the back bumper but I didn't post picture of it!:banghead:
Can any one point in the right direction to get a new back bumper cheap?
It has the winter rims on now, and when I took he rims off it that are in the picture I found out they are 5x144.3!
I thought the size is supposed to be 5x115? Is this a common mistake people make with these cars?
The rims seemed to fit good, but they were on the car when I bought it

#464 ·

Beautiful car and in one of my favorite color combos as well. Only thing better would have been a white interior. :D

#465 ·

Yeah. White interior is nice. But I like the dark blue interior. The reason I dont like light colored interiors is that they get dirty too fast. Seats are ok, but light colored carpets. No way. The only thing this car needs is a headliner.
I am waiting on the midnight blue headliner fabric. Thanks for the response.

Joe Flash man

#468 ·

I just purchased a 94 Deville that I sold to an eldery gentleman two years ago. Now I have a 94 Concours and a 94 Deville. Both white with dark blue interior.

Attachments

#473 ·

IHEARTMYLAC and others with the custom wheels I notice that you dont get much praise on this site because of them but I would like to compliment you on them. I think the custom wheels really make a cadillac stand out as long as they dont start to become too big....nothing bigger than 22 inch wheels. I'm ordering some 18 inch Bentchi Wheels from ebay for my 97 Caddy Deville and when i have them installed I will be posting pix here as well. Take care of your Caddy's fellas and screw the haters.