Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of your FWD - Deville series, Fleetwood, 60

820K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  skyquest2 
#1 ·
ide like to see what pics we got going on here just picked this 95 up and will update with more but feel free to drop your pic maybe even get this stickied here goes.............

Attachments

See less See more
#397 ·
Re: pics of your fwd

Hey guys,thanks for the comments.I've owned this car for 4 years,It had about 50k on it when I bought it,and was in near mint condition.The paint is still perfect,with absolutly no dings or scratches, other than the peeling on the front bumper cover,which I do plan to repaint someday.I happened on this car by luck,and just had to have it.I'm sure I paid 5 times what it was worth,but I'm sure,some of you know what it's like when you "just have to have" something.

I drove the car occasionally for about a year,before the intake gasket begain to leak,I later found it was only because all the intake manifold bolts were loose.

I allready had so much money invested in the car,I decided to use it as a project vehicle,in which I then invested about $3500 in the engine and related componets.I was going for tastfully done,stock appearing,"sleeper".

I've never had the car on a dyno,but have had it on a 8th mile,it then ran a best of 9.60.The trans currently has problems shifting under full power.after the engine overhaul the trans never would shift quit right under WOT.

Thanks...
Chad

#399 ·

Here's some pics of my dad's car that I took when we went to pick up my sister at U of I Champaign a couple weeks ago.

Early morning in Chicago: Outside

And Inside.

Outside my sisters building waiting to fill up with her stuff.

Both my dad's and sister's car filling up. My dad is standing on the left.

Talk about naturally aspirated. :D

Outside my cousins house in Urbana.

The hoodie. Taken at dusk outside my cousins house.

The interior. Taken at a gas station right before we left for home.

#400 ·

Rodya, both you and your Dad must come to the Midwest meet. It is a command.

#404 ·

heres mine..95 deville...got it yesterday, havent done anything to it yet...plans are building as is many things already. have most the system ready to go in...wiring is done and ran...just waiting to put the CD player in (it will be a temp deck till I get my one I want) and such....a severe cleaning is coming.

have some more shots but they didnt look very good so cam out tomorrow and go look for some photo ops