Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rear wiper sprayer?

glake89 is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 srx awd v6 (gone), '07 GXP, 2010 li'l red wagon 3.6

Re: Rear wiper sprayer?

Yes, but the pump contacts may be bad.

__________________________________________________ ________________

This site is too much fun to not be a supporter
    Been fixin' cars for 74 years
    Some of what I know comes from experience, some from reading or listening,-most of it, I just make up

orandaberg Guest

Thanks did not think of the plug being bad If no contact at plug, I will go higher up the wire with the test lamp. After shipping and taxes that switch would cost me well over a 100 bucks, was happy to bench test the pump and found it to work, that was the same price, bad plug may just need cleaning
    Thanks

I had same symptoms. Traced the whole line. Turned out to be a crusty nozzle. Earlier post is right on. Flip the pivot cover. Pull straight out very carefully. Clean out with a pin, press in, and aim with pin to spray om window. Nozzle is prone to plugging.

orandaberg Guest

Now the manual shows this as the rear washer pump

This as the windshield

If thats the case I have been backwards on this the entire time! I am not at home now to verify but in a week or so I will verify the line up and if thats the case then I tested the wrong motor! But this means pulling the entire bottle out again. PITA! It could be one of the pumps does not work and for a quick fix they just swapped over connections since both are the same

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12