Cadillac Owners Forum banner

250 Mile Collector Series Eldorado

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  codewize 
#1 ·
#5 ·
LMAO!!! I asked the *EXACT SAME QUESTION* in the other thread where this dude posted.

The best I can figure is it was someone's dad's or mom's pride and joy they never got to drive, maybe due to illness, and they passed away... then the kids just went and traded in the car.

#13 ·
My STS is almost as rare. Probably more rare now being one of only 1893 cars that people hated and didn't take care of. I'm sure all these numbered Eldos are stored somewhere.

I would be very surprised if there were 500 89 STS's left in the world.

#14 ·
I think there was an 88 or 89 someone posted up here on Ebay a few weeks ago. I was surprised to see that the "STS" emblem design that was used on the 98-04 Sevilles was identical to the one used way back then on the small body Sevilles. At first I thought someone had slapped it on there, then I noticed the wheel center caps had the same STS script on them. I think they wanted 9 or 10 for that one with 40 or 50ish k on it, in white.

#15 ·
It's still a coupe, they were BUGLY. I like my Coach Builders Limited Convertible much better! :thumbsup:

Although I do admit that I would rather have one (a CBL convertible) in model year 2002 with the original car being an ETC rather than an ESC. :stirpot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.