Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Show us your STS!

786K views 2K replies 501 participants last post by  Pristine STS 4.6 
#1 · (Edited)
2005 and later STS, not Seville.

Let's see some pictures. Show off. :D

#137 ·
For those who like the stock grille, but want to change the appearance, have the grille painted to match the rest of the car. I did this to mine, and think it looks really nice. Also had the license plate holder painted to match. Not really expensive - I know I paid under $200 to a GM bodyshop to have it done. Just my $0.02.

I will post pictures when I get my hands on a camera...

#139 ·
This is my 05 N* navi perf and handling package, the wheels are 17" boss wheels which I think are hideous, all I wanted for winter wheels where just plain steel wheels, my company ordered 4 different sets of steels for it and non would fit over the large calipers in the front. So I ended up with these over priced uglies, I live in Ontario Canada, so I NEEED winter tires and wheels! I cannot wait to put the factory rims back on, and hopefully get some nice D3 wheels and accessories on it. Not to many of these around since they are $100 grand brand new with these options.

#145 ·
Hello to all :wave:

now after 20 years BMW (last was a 745) l get the chance to buy a Cadillac from 2006 with about 2000 km (1'250 mls) for a very good price.

Here some pics taken near on my home in Switzerland.

Let me say, a great car with a smooth engine..:cloud9:

I hope my english isn't so bad...

all the best from Switzerland

Pascal

Attachments

#157 ·
Here is How my STS looked in May 08... I am going the D3 route this year, so its gonna look different... Specs: EGX Body kit, E&G grille, 22 hipnotic Maki(255/30/22) Easy Street Air Ride, 6 tvs, hids fog* and low beams*, tint tail lights* and side markers*, LED in all interior an exterior lights*

*things added after these pics were taken* all pics were taken at a video shoot hence the women posin...

all done to the ground

the custom trunk air ride setup

Laid the **** out

front down rear up

driver side down passenger up

driver side down passenger up

I am going with the Full d3 bodykit this year, with drilled and slotted rotors, ceramic brakes, and STS V hood...

#162 ·
The car was scheduled to be in the actual park infront of this big oak tree. but as soon as we parked it and laid it out there, police came and asked us to move it, the video company didnt have a valid permit to shoot in that location, so it was moved to the closest parking lot, i took those pics on my cell phone while they were finishin up this scene... but next month when my car is redone i will get some professional photos done...