Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1M views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Elvin1972 
#1 ·
Come on guys, let's see those DeVilles and Fleetwoods!

See less See more
#829 · (Edited)
I saw that video Sting! First I made a face and then laughed... but... that poor Mercedes, it touched one of those things.

Heheh, I liked that ad too, I liked most of those VW ads with Max (he's the black Beetle)... they need to have him in more of their commercials. On a side "Beetle" note I pulled beside that guy with the blue Beetle again this morning. He was inside and parked slightly crooked again! Ha.

As for Matt's comment, ha that is funny, inflatable raft smart car... it might as well be!

#831 ·
Wow is it really? I did not know that until now... shows how much I know, but wasn't every really too keen on knowing more about those toys.

Yup, the Beetle's name is Max. One day I was bored and was searching YouTube for those VW commercials with him in it... there were lots of them then, but now I can't seem to find too many. There was one where they showed them (assume VW) restoring the old Beetle in a fast, stop-action picture manner until the end where he rolled up to a microphone on a stage and said "hwellllo!" Heh.

#842 ·
Not sure if this would be the correct thread for these types of photos, but they are of my Caddy!

Hmm... I wonder where I parked? Oh, oh, oh! There's the Caddy!

Hmm... again where, oh where did I park? There! There! The Jeep's front bumper was almost even with my back bumper too - take that Jeep Cherokee!

I wonder what others think of the ones of us here in the forum who take quick snapshots of our Caddy's in the parking lot... heh.

#844 ·
It is! And I do believe the 93-96 Fleetwoods were longer, but not by much. It think they were about 225 inches in length while mine, 1987, is about 221 inches long... not like my first car a 1978 Lincoln Town Car, haha, being at 19.5 ft (234 inches) long... and I learned to drive in that beast! :p But I loved it.

#846 ·
A friend of mine just moved into a new place and I cannot park the Brougham there. It is literally too wide to fit in the spaces. I can't get the doors open to get out. She is also borrowing the Lincoln while her truck is being fixed so I have to drive the Brougham there and park a few blocks away on the street and walk there. Its teh suck.

#861 ·
Aw man, don't sit on her. The rivets in your jeans will scratch the paint like you wouldn't believe. She looks beautiful though.

#864 ·
yeah, thanks guys. believe it or not i found this car in august of 08' with only 60,000 miles on it, hopefully this winter i plan to have it repainted with the BMW alpine white and add some 3" white wall tires( no big rims !!!!!) . i plans r to pretty much keep it stock except for the stereo ( i gots to have some bass)

#868 ·
another update: at 130k miles and a new oil pump, ATF and rear diff flush, she's running strong. like the hubcaps? they're off the '69

i was inspired by a recent picture and decided to take one of my own!

and then my 1969 coupe deville repainted and sold to my buddy. he's selling her back to me when i get more space at my house and i'll paint her proper.