Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 19 of 249 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 3724

Thread: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

  1. #271
    lochenjons's Avatar
    lochenjons is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'elegance - 1969 Coupe DV (R.I.P.)
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    615

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    i think this is the most successful thread ever.


  2. #272
    blackdog's Avatar
    blackdog is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 02 Eldo, Back to Black
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Arizona, Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    32

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by rblimas View Post
    me like
    one of the nicest I've seen, sweet

  3. #273
    Jonas McFeely's Avatar
    Jonas McFeely is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Casselberry, Florida
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    United Arab Emirates? WOW.

  4. #274
    Cadillacboy's Avatar
    Cadillacboy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,393

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    I have not officialy been the owner of the car pictured below , hopefully next week I will be owning this marvellous '96 FWB
    Last edited by Cadillacboy; 03-07-10 at 09:44 AM.

  5. #275
    I~LUV~Caddys8792's Avatar
    I~LUV~Caddys8792 is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Roseville, MN.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    34,087

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Congrats! Such a majestic car!

  6. #276
    HAZZARDJOHN's Avatar
    HAZZARDJOHN is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1975 Coupe deVille d'Elegance, 05 Lesabre,91 Suburban 4x4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Medieval England Iowa
    Posts
    773

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    I have two





    I Think I'll call him, Mini Me! LOL


  7. #277
    Cadillacboy's Avatar
    Cadillacboy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,393

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Thanks Chad
    Hey ,what a nice stuff you have .I should have taken the pics of my 'lade and EXT remote side by side as well

  8. #278
    Highway Star is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1979 Coupe Deville
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    414

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Here's my '79 Coupe deVille:
    Last edited by Highway Star; 04-01-08 at 09:27 AM.

  9. #279
    Benzilla's Avatar
    Benzilla is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    4,416

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    That's such a great car. And I'm glad you're actually driving it, and not locking it up from the light of day forever.

    Tell me, have you taken it to any shows and such yet?

  10. #280
    Highway Star is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1979 Coupe Deville
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    414

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benzilla View Post
    That's such a great car. And I'm glad you're actually driving it, and not locking it up from the light of day forever.

    Tell me, have you taken it to any shows and such yet?
    I'm gonna try and keep the miles low, but I'm also going to enjoy it and drive it enough to keep everything in good working order. It would have been a shame if this thing was never driven and the drivetrain suffered for it. Plus, it's just fun as hell to drive, as I'm sure you know. Haven't taken it to a show yet, maybe in the fall when things are a bit cooler.

  11. #281
    88landyacht's Avatar
    88landyacht is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 88 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    JACKSON, MN
    Age
    53
    Posts
    30

    Thumbs up Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!



    My 88 brougham d'Elegance, I am new here, and will be here from time to time......

    This car sat in my ex-wifes driveway for a year and a half, without running!!
    I had expressed interest in the car, and she had initially wanted $500 for the car, I was driving truck, and saving my pennies when one day she called me on my cell, and said, "Bring a battery, and get it out of here!!"
    (I had up over a grand in my account at that time!) Besides gas, $56.58 is all I spent on getting this 307cid Caddy going again, and she is a beautiful car!!

    143,xxx is all she has on her, and I call her my "LAND YACHT"

  12. #282
    Wheelman322's Avatar
    Wheelman322 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1979 Coupe Deville, 1995 FWB & 6 Other Non-Cadillacs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    755

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Highway Star View Post
    I'm gonna try and keep the miles low, but I'm also going to enjoy it and drive it enough to keep everything in good working order. It would have been a shame if this thing was never driven and the drivetrain suffered for it. Plus, it's just fun as hell to drive, as I'm sure you know. Haven't taken it to a show yet, maybe in the fall when things are a bit cooler.
    That Coupe is absolutely stunning. I would probably do the same thing if it was mine.

  13. #283
    devilock76 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '88 Fleetwood Brougham
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Raleigh. NC
    Posts
    47

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by 88landyacht View Post


    My 88 brougham d'Elegance, I am new here, and will be here from time to time......

    This car sat in my ex-wifes driveway for a year and a half, without running!!
    I had expressed interest in the car, and she had initially wanted $500 for the car, I was driving truck, and saving my pennies when one day she called me on my cell, and said, "Bring a battery, and get it out of here!!"
    (I had up over a grand in my account at that time!) Besides gas, $56.58 is all I spent on getting this 307cid Caddy going again, and she is a beautiful car!!

    143,xxx is all she has on her, and I call her my "LAND YACHT"
    It is nice to see that my '88 Brougham isn't the only one with the paint fading on the hood. Nice car, you going to keep her stock color wise?

    Ken

  14. #284
    I~LUV~Caddys8792's Avatar
    I~LUV~Caddys8792 is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Roseville, MN.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    34,087

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by 88landyacht View Post


    My 88 brougham d'Elegance, I am new here, and will be here from time to time......

    This car sat in my ex-wifes driveway for a year and a half, without running!!
    I had expressed interest in the car, and she had initially wanted $500 for the car, I was driving truck, and saving my pennies when one day she called me on my cell, and said, "Bring a battery, and get it out of here!!"
    (I had up over a grand in my account at that time!) Besides gas, $56.58 is all I spent on getting this 307cid Caddy going again, and she is a beautiful car!!

    143,xxx is all she has on her, and I call her my "LAND YACHT"

    I see you're from MN, whereabouts?

  15. #285
    Highway Star is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1979 Coupe Deville
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    414

    Re: Post a pic of your RWD Caddy!

    Thanks Wheelman (and Ben too).


Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum