Cadillac Owners Forum banner

19" CTS-V Wheels on a CTS AWD Coupe... HELP!!!!

51K views 116 replies 25 participants last post by  MARTINO442 
#1 ·
This coming week i should have the cts coupe AWD. saw it with mesh grill at dealer ship and v serie rims.. looked crazy byt they want $6995 for package i can get mesh grill for 600.. any where i can get the wheels? replica or for a great price?

#42 ·
rockryno said:
turns out the V wheels I recieved were coupe wheels, and they are now for sale as they dont fit my sedan. Anyone with a coupe want V wheels AND tires for cheap???
How much u r asking?

----------

rockryno said:
turns out the V wheels I recieved were coupe wheels, and they are now for sale as they dont fit my sedan. Anyone with a coupe want V wheels AND tires for cheap???
How much u r
asking?

----------

rockryno said:
How much you are asking?

#44 ·
OK... I think I got most of this right, but i just wanted to make sure because i am about to get the black cts v wheels (hopefully) for my car. I just want to make sure though. I have an '09 CTS4 sedan. Will the 19x10's fit all the way around and be flush with the fenders or do i need to get the 19x9.5's? also, do i need to make sure they are for a cts v sedan or coupe to fit on my sedan? thanks for any help.

#49 ·
rockryno said:
it has to be something different in the RWD vs AWD. Just for the hell of it I remounted the rears and they definitely stick out past the fenders. Reading the inside of the wheel it says 19x10 - 40. Would be interested to see what the other's wheels say...
So would you step down to the 19x9.5's or the 19x9's to get them flush with the fenders? Yours is a cts4 sedan right? Do they stick out the same distance in the front and rear?

#58 ·
I too have looked all over for new wheels and keep coming back to V wheels. I have an 08 Black CTS4 and want the graphite V wheels. I found them on gmpartsdirect.com for $1660 shipped. So I see what tire size we should use for awd. My question is does the wheels from a 2011 fit the 08 or is that when it changed? Hey bolt007 I see you changed out the V wheels just wondering how come?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.