Cadillac Owners Forum banner

ATL meet up

5K views 48 replies 12 participants last post by  Scotty454 
#1 ·
since it seems to be difficult for some to send me a PM, lets just figure ill be at Starbucks by 8AM this sat 2/12--its the Starbuks in Dunwoody Village.Therel be about 8 other car guys as well--we meet every Sat from 8 till 9:30---ill drive my black 2008 STSV--no mods,but id luv to see any mods. I also have a 2010 Shelby which is a mod magnet,but so far Ive held off--i luv a warranty--hope some of you can make it--

#3 ·
sure--our group has all kinds of cars,its just a casual thing--we meet have coffee,talk cars and look at the cars--luv to see your car--send me a PM and ill give you my contact info so i make sure the day you come Ill have the STS V there--its my wifes main car, so i need to grab it early. Theres a big cruise once a month all year up in Northridge Mall,outside the movie theater--its the first sunday from 7 till 11AM--usually 400 cars

#7 · (Edited)
well--4 of us met up this AM and swapped strories---Cresert took some pics--they were all black, from 2007 to 2009,,youknooow has a black ice car with tango interior--really rare.Cresert took some pics and will post them.We were wondering,has ther ever been 4 sts v's in the same place,ever. We'll try and meet up at the Cars and Octane cruise at Northridge mall, the 1st Sunday of March--ill be at the starbucks each sat for those who just want to meet up.BTW, The BP station near Starbucks has non-ethanol gas,if anyone wants to increase their mpg by 10%.It was fun seeing all the cars---bob
PS heres a link to a pretty cool license plate that one of our cars had on today http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadi...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

#10 ·
Hey Guys and Crystal,
It was great meeting everyone today. I told you we had enough for a V showing in ATL. That is the first time I have seen another STS-V, but four Black at the same time was pretty awesome! I liked checking what each has done with mods and add-ons. We are definitely doing this again...
JP

#18 ·
seems getting togteher for the next Caffeine and Octane gatherin on sunday3/6---theres usually over 400 cars of all types--runs from 7 till 11AM. The other possibilty is to attend the Buick-Olds-Pontiac,Caddy show april 30th----its a regular car show with trophies etc.They uaully have 20 Allantes and a few CTSVs,as well as some older classic caddys as well-I know i posted the reg form--ill be going to that for sure--ill post again as we get close to the 3/6 date

#19 ·
I'm a new STS-V owner (black 2007). Was cruising the forum tonight and saw this post. I live in Nashville, but will be in Alpharetta on March 3-4 and then over in Suwanee on 3/5. I'll try to move a couple of things around and stay over and swing by the Caffeine and Octane gathering on 3/6 before heading back.

#21 ·
thatd be great--it is NorthPoint mall, sorry.It gets crowded early, a nice day will bring over 400 cars.Ill get there around 7:30 and stay till 10 or so. Ill post next week and propse a meet me spot for sunday/Vs are so rare,itd be great to see any--i have seen one CTSV there consistently,he usually parks nearthe Allantes
heres a map of where it is

Attachments

#29 ·
OK, I guess I'm going to have to extend my trip now...this is too much of a coincident.

I didn't own a V until just a couple of weeks go. I then booked a room for a trip to Alpharetta about 1 1/2 weeks ago for 3/3-3/5. And it just happens that I book a room at that Hyatt Place that's on your map a block north of the show. What are the odds? I think I'm going to call tomorrow and cancel my rental car and drive my STS-V now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.