Worst customer service EVER!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Sharp HID Discussion, Worst customer service EVER!! in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; I am calling about an order i placed on October 22nd(order number 5282) I checked the website and it says ...
    locazn is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Worst customer service EVER!!

I am calling about an order i placed on October 22nd(order number 5282) I checked the website and it says processing..How long does it take to process an order???:? I have placed 5 messages for you guys and no one ever called me back... Has the item shipped?????????

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

SharpHID is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Worst customer service EVER!!

Hello,
    We don't have any orders for 5282. Is that your customer number? Per the message recently on our site we have had phone issues. I apologize you have had trouble reaching us.

Let me know your order number so I can look it up.

Regards,
    John

Order number #3472 customer id #5282.. i REALLY need them ASAP can you overnight ship it. I wil pay the extra charges.

This is leaving today. Unfortunately expedited shipping is unavailable. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience. Certainly in the future let us know you need them in a hurry so we can look at bumping it ahead of other orders. These kits HAVE to ship from China right now as US Customs won't let us import them in quantity.

Regards,
    John

typically how long does it take before i will receive them?

Shipping has been up and down right now for HID products. USPS tells us 3-5 business days but customs can hold the package for any time they wish. They haven't held any of ours permanently and shouldn't but the process can delay things. Realistically lately I have seen it anywhere from 3 business days to 10 business days.

Regards,
    John

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.