SharpHID.com Huge September 09 Sale - Celebrating 3 years!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Sharp HID Discussion, SharpHID.com Huge September 09 Sale - Celebrating 3 years! in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; Hey guys, To celebrate three years serving you and the automotive community we are offering a huge sale on all ...
    SharpHID is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

SharpHID.com Huge September 09 Sale - Celebrating 3 years!

Hey guys,
    To celebrate three years serving you and the automotive community we are offering a huge sale on all of our HID Xenon Conversion kits. With fall and winter soon approaching there is no better time to invest in a better lighting system for your vehicle. Ask any of our existing customers - once you have upgraded to HIDs you wonder how you ever did without them. Upgrade today!

Prices start from $80 shipped.

Please visit www.sharphid.com for more details and to purchase.

As always you can contact me with any questions via email or PM.

I have also found a huge shortage of Cadillac photos for my gallery. I have sold to a number of you and would love to see how these things look! You can shoot me an email with them attached if you wish.

Regards,
    John Sharp
    Owner

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: SharpHID.com Huge September 09 Sale - Celebrating 3 years!

Thank you guys for all of your inquiries! I hope everyone is having a great Holiday today!

jedhead is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): STS-V

I purchased the kit for the hi beam and fogs. The fogs look like they are easy to install, but the high beams don't seem to have access from the back of the housing. Do you have any instructions for installation in a STS-V?

Thanks

Bob

Bob,
    Thank you for your order. Unfortunately I don't have any installation instructions specific to your vehicle. I usually request owners to submit them and I haven't seen any yet. In terms of accessing your headlight that is just something you'll need to check out in a repair manual. You may be able to get the schematic from your dealer for free also or simply ask them and note down what they say.

Regards,
    John

Todd3544 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Angry Re: SharpHID.com Huge September 09 Sale - Celebrating 3 years!

My body shop Autocrafters of Jacksonville FL has been trying to contact you via Email and phone since 9/16 in reference to an order they placed last week for a kit for 55W 6k low beams and 35W kit for fogs for my 07 Tahoe. They have yet to hear anything back from you. What gives ???? I am trying to buy my second and third kit and I am getting ZERO customer service from you. Shall I look for another vendor?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd3544 View Post
    My body shop Autocrafters of Jacksonville FL has been trying to contact you via Email and phone since 9/16 in reference to an order they placed last week for a kit for 55W 6k low beams and 35W kit for fogs for my 07 Tahoe. They have yet to hear anything back from you. What gives ???? I am trying to buy my second and third kit and I am getting ZERO customer service from you. Shall I look for another vendor?
    What is their name? I have no orders under Autocrafters. I am up to date on all my emails to about mid-day today. Per the message on my site I have been unable to take phone calls and I have been responding to my emails regularly. Have they checked their spam?

I don't see any reason for you to offer me attitude. They have tried for only two days and I have responded to my emails multiple times since then. Again are you sure it isn't a problem on their end before accusing me?

What exactly is the issue? I should add that email is a quicker method to reach me as it goes straight to my phone when I'm not online (hence I would have seen and responded to their email).

Regards,
    John

As an update I have responded to all emails and only had one inquiry regarding a Cadillac and it was not from anyone identifying difficulty with contacting more or that they were a body shop. I apologize if miscommunication has set you back at all but please don't offer me any attitude until I have actually deserved it. I'm happy to admit fault and own up to error.

Regards,
    John

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.