Huge HID Conversion Kit Price Drops - Free Lifetime Warranty - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Sharp HID Discussion, Huge HID Conversion Kit Price Drops - Free Lifetime Warranty in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; Hello Mr. SharpHID.. I just bought a 2003 DTS and in the next week I WILL (guaranteed customer) be buying ...
    DSNCB919 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1990 Cadillac Seville 2003 Cadillac DTS 2010 DTS Platinum

Re: Huge HID Conversion Kit Price Drops - Free Lifetime Warranty

Hello Mr. SharpHID.. I just bought a 2003 DTS and in the next week I WILL (guaranteed customer) be buying HID kits for fog lights and headlights High and low.. the 2003 DTS takes a 9004 bulb I believe...How many kits do I need? and most local auto customization shops could install them right?

SharpHID is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by DSNCB919 View Post
    Hello Mr. SharpHID.. I just bought a 2003 DTS and in the next week I WILL (guaranteed customer) be buying HID kits for fog lights and headlights High and low.. the 2003 DTS takes a 9004 bulb I believe...How many kits do I need? and most local auto customization shops could install them right?
    Hello,
    Thank you for your future business with us. Do you have a 9004 hi/lo or just a single beam? If it is hi/lo then one kit will cover both your low and high beams. Fog lights are a separate kit. Look at it this way - if you have one pair of bulbs to replace that will represent one kit.
    Any decent auto shop should have no trouble installing these kits. They are completely plug and play.

Regards,
    John

AaronP220 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS

I want to get a 9006/55W/4300K kit. I wasn't able to find anywhere on your site about anyone installing your system on a CTS (or any other Cadillac)

I'm mainly worried about needing the battery harness and bulb-out-warning harness. As it would seem installing the HID kit on a CTS requires a good amount of disassembly I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row before jumping into it.

Will I need either of those extra harnesses for my car?

The previous installations on the CTS cars have not required a battery harness but you are welcome to use one if you wish - it can't hurt. You may want to ask other members about their experiences because I don't always hear about them. I would usually hear of issues and thus far I haven't.

Regards,
    John

Lowkey28 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS 3.6L Black on Black 20's

Hi John i would like to have Low Beams, High Beams and Fog Lights all in 5000k is it possible to have that ? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Lowkey28 View Post
    Hi John i would like to have Low Beams, High Beams and Fog Lights all in 5000k is it possible to have that ? Thanks in advance
    All of that is possible. Simply find out what bulb types you need and order accordingly. The slim kit listed here would work great on that vehicle: http://store.sharphid.com/product_p/ddmhid.htm. No harnesses should be required assuming this is for your CTS.

Regards,
    John

acblack is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V Sedan
    Hi John,

I'm planning to change my car's D1S low beam HID ('09 CTS-V) to either a 5000k or 6000k and convert the fog lights to HID as well. What kind of kit would I need to get from you to convert the fogs to HID? I'll place an order as soon as we clear this up.

What's the cost to the United Arab Emirates?

74chvy glasshouse is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 , 74 chevy caprice

Is there any reason the hids wouldn't come on with the auto lights? If its the first time they Are supposed to turn on at nite they flicker real quick but don't turn on, I have to do it manually but the rest of the nite they com on automatic??
    Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.