Seville, SLS, STS Cars for Sale Discussion, 2000 STS - 156K miles in Cadillac Seville, SLS, STS to 2004 Classified Ads; It breaks my heart to let it go, but I must. 2000 Cadillac Seville (STS) - 156K Miles (mostly highway) ...
- 07-16-14 11:21 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
2000 STS - 156K miles
It breaks my heart to let it go, but I must.
2000 Cadillac Seville (STS)
- 156K Miles (mostly highway)
- Northstar V8 (sound & solid)
- Transmission & drivetrain in good condition
- Cosmetically, it's in good condition
- Surprisingly good mpg (18 city/26+ hwy)
I'm not going to lie, it needs work. The main issues I'm aware of:
- needs new brake pads
- needs new passenger side front wheel bearing
- catalytic converter issue (might just be O2 sensor)
- A/C system needs to be serviced
- minor issues with older plastic pieces
Overall, this would be a top notch parts car for your Caddy, or it could be an excellent opportunity for someone with basic mechanical knowledge. The issues mentioned above will cost a "do-it-yourselfer" around $1500.
I'd keep it and do the repair work myself, but I'm going through a divorce right now, and the time/money needs to be used elsewhere, unfortunately. The price is a little negotiable, but I won't give the car away, so no lowball offers, please.
Charlotte, North Carolina area
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts